Frenemy

I agree too. One time I had a boyfriend cheating online with a married woman. The woman had told her husband move out, coinciedently the day I looked at his email to figure out what was going on. The husband had no idea she was computer cheating on him, was completely confused. I tossed my BF out, told him to go NY you want to see it so bad. Go! I also got their addy and sent a registered letter to the hubby to let him know what was going on so she couldn't play him like a fool. It took a while for the letter to reach him because he had already moved across country, but he was EVER so thankful for the explanation of why his marriage suddenly crumbled and he was out on the curb. It was funny, the husband was an ACTUAL fireman, and my BF was telling this woman that he was a land tycoon, cattle rancher, retired fireman, ex marine, and on and on and on... when I found all this out, I warned the lady to do a background check on the BF but she married him three months later instead. he was a broke down ironworker on disability... LOLOL you get what you deserve.

The point of this rambling note is... people are going to do what they are going to do. Just move on.

I like that term: frenemy.

I have one of those. She's the wife of one of DH's friends so I can't get rid of her. She's jealous of me: I have a bigger house, I'm a better cook, my house is cleaner, my kids are better behaved and I'm thinner than her. She's polite to my face, but does everything she can to belittle me, but I don't let it bother me, I know exactly why she's doing it and she can't get me down.
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

I just got through reading two books I think you will find helpful. I strongly suggest you read them. One is THE SOCIOPATH NEXT DOOR by Martha Stout and the other is WITHOUT CONSCIENCE, The Disturbing World of the Sociopaths Among Us by Robert Hare. I got mine on amazon.com. It sounds like your frenemy is a sociopath and the best way to deal with them is by avoidance.

Back
Top Bottom