Fresh out the hatcher..and other chick PICS

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I had a little EE and araucana hatch today, so thought I'd share some pics of the fluffy faces.

100_4605.jpg

100_4606.jpg

Can anyone guess who the Rooster is in this pic?
lau.gif

100_4607.jpg

How about in this one?
gig.gif

100_4611.jpg

100_4610.jpg

100_4608.jpg

100_4609.jpg

Jody

can i ask what you use as a brooder?

some really cute fluffy butts there jody.

chickhamm
Theressa
GA

Cute babies!!

I was watching some of my week old chicks today and pinpointed a couple of little roos from their stance.....looked just like yours. I'm excited because it looks like I've got some blue orp pullets too! Maybe my pullet hatching luck is changing!!

Thanks everyone!

Sylvia - I love the little owl faced ones too. They're so sweet. I have to say the little chocolate colored ones are adorable too cuz they're from my hen, Cocoa and look just like her when she was a baby.
love.gif

Theressa - the brooder is my jacuzzi tub in my master bathroom. lol It makes a perfect brooder for the babies so I can enjoy them and their cuteness.

Jody

Congrats, they are adorable! I love the big tough guys, lol!

Chickhamm-If I'm guessing correctly, that looks like a whirlpool bathtub...at least looks like the jet in the background. We used to have a big corner tub with jets, so nice!

Edited: haha, she beat me to it
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Wow! That's a lot of cute chicks you have there. The roos are a bit conspicuous!
lau.gif
I like your brooder. It looks like it will be easy to clean. I like the chocolate chicks very much, too.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom