Frick (or is it Frack?) is Pranking Her “Sisters”

I love when the girls find anything new. They grab it in their beak and run with their head held high while all the others chase! when they were chicks this is especially comical because everything is so new to them. The chirps and crazy running around is so funny. Once these girls were older, outside free ranging, they will find ALL the things in the whole yard that they should not have. be it a piece of paper trash or like today, a round plastic piece of a soda cap. it was shaped like a ring, so the bearer ran around with a plastic ring, head held high, while all the others chased and yelled. It was so funny. 🐥 ❤️
I could, and do, (much to the chagrin of my husband) watch them for hours! They really crack me up!

Aww... How adorable! :love Just wait till you can give them frogs! Those are the best! I can it Froggie Football. That's funny how they're pranking each other!

Belatedly welcome to BYC. Aren't they wonderful creatures?!
Yes, the whole chasing thing is hilarious and I love that you have a prankster. So fun.
Thank you! And yes they are!! (And now that they’re outside in the “big girl house,” she STILL does that! 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 I gave them some meal worms yesterday. Well, after all the goodies were gone, she went digging around, found a scrumptious piece of mulch ... CHEEP ... and the chase was on! 🤦🏽‍♀️)

I could, and do, (much to the chagrin of my husband) watch them for hours! They really crack me up!
Me too! My hubby thinks I’m nuts. Well I guess I am. I’m crazy about my girls!

Attachments

• 9DC67B23-A671-48C0-8F85-F47D067F3F91.jpeg
    9DC67B23-A671-48C0-8F85-F47D067F3F91.jpeg
    836.5 KB · Views: 3
Belated :welcome :frow Have they started chest bumping yet? The first time I had chicks and I saw them dust bathing I thought something was wrong with them. Live and learn. Good luck and have fun...
Thank you! And yes to the chest bumping! 😂 I love when they poof up their head feathers to try to look all big and bad!! (And my one, Coop, does NOT care for those shenanigans! She’ll “put up with it” a few times, then she will come stomping over all puffed out and just GLARE at the two “idiots,” like she’s saying ENOUGH! GROW UP ALREADY! 😂)

Me too! My hubby thinks I’m nuts. Well I guess I am. I’m crazy about my girls!
Your babies are gorgeous!! And I love that you can see your feet in there!! 😂 I sit with my babies too. (Hubby just rolls his eyes ... BUT when I’m off doing something, he’ll sneak in and hang out with them too! He thinks I don’t see ...!)

Back
Top Bottom