Frick (or is it Frack?) is Pranking Her “Sisters”

Same!!!! Omg, i thought they were having a reaction to the heat or something.
I thought they had gotten ahold of something bad. ALL of them were flopping around. I panicked! Seizure? Some kind of chemical? Omg! They’re gonna die!! 😳😢 Then one stood up, shook off, and went about her day... I was like HUH?! Maybe it was just some fast acting toxin ... then one by one, they all stood and shook off ... omg! They’re not dying! That’s the dust bath thing that BYC was talking about!! 😂

I thought they had gotten ahold of something bad. ALL of them were flopping around. I panicked! Seizure? Some kind of chemical? Omg! They’re gonna die!! 😳😢 Then one stood up, shook off, and went about her day... I was like HUH?! Maybe it was just some fast acting toxin ... then one by one, they all stood and shook off ... omg! They’re not dying! That’s the dust bath thing that BYC was talking about!! 😂
Wait until you see them sun bathing, equally scary the first time or two, they just flop over and spread out. You just look outside and see a chicken laying in what looks like a twisted position on the ground, go running over heart pounding only to have them look at you like you are the crazy one, and would you please stop blocking the sun.

Wait until you see them sun bathing, equally scary the first time or two, they just flop over and spread out. You just look outside and see a chicken laying in what looks like a twisted position on the ground, go running over heart pounding only to have them look at you like you are the crazy one, and would you please stop blocking the sun.
Omg! 😂 They got me with that too!! (And it pretty much went down that exact same way!)

Thank you!! Mine won’t touch a June bug yet - I think they’re too “big and scary” for them yet, lol!
Yesterday they found a pretty long, hardshelled worm looking thing and I knew because of all the chatter. They all came running over to inspect. Chatting away to one another. They dont eat these ones but kinda yelled and pecked at it for a few minutes before I intervened, lol. I took a video to watch when i want to giggle. The way they communicate to one another is as endearing as when they would chirp away as chicks. 🐓❤️

Attachments

• 44946221-3E25-482A-B361-DAC26E350F5E.jpeg
    44946221-3E25-482A-B361-DAC26E350F5E.jpeg
    822.1 KB · Views: 2
Exactly!!!!! I was unaware of this sunbathing habit, lol. And then, another will come over and, like, almost step on the sunbather. It was horrific for a brief moment. 😮‍💨😌

Attachments

• 90018D5C-2566-4B1F-BD3B-72BE8D26F682.jpeg
    90018D5C-2566-4B1F-BD3B-72BE8D26F682.jpeg
    692.8 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom