Friday Night - Giddyup

Pick your team!

• Total voters
Pics
My dear, I didn't want to say this in public and embarrass you, but what you're smelling is your own stink. You need to pick some less trafficked places to roll than the common potty puddle.
I think you are mistaken, i think that memory is also failing you, I'm a unicorn...we don't "stink" that's below us. For you common peasant horses

I think you are mistaken, i think that memory is also failing you, I'm a unicorn...we don't "stink" that's below us. For you common peasant horses
The Unicorns of Balinor would disagree. Lol You sweat, roll, and stink like the rest of us. Numinor, the Golden One, and Atalanta, the Dreamspeaker, say so.

I am no peasant horse, child. My bloodline is ancient and revered. Some day when you have matured a bit and experienced the world, perhaps you will begin to understand. Not all things are as they seem to your youthful eyes and mind.

I am no peasant horse, child. My bloodline is ancient and revered. Some day when you have matured a bit and experienced the world, perhaps you will begin to understand. Not all things are as they seem to your youthful eyes and mind.
My unicorn wisdom is far beyond my years, my power is greater then all equine in the land. Your bloodline stands no chance against my power

My unicorn wisdom is far beyond my years, my power is greater then all equine in the land. Your bloodline stands no chance against my power
*telepathically summons a pack of badgers*

"This one bores me, be good chaps and entertain her for a bit? See if you can convince her to take a bath too. She stinks."

Back
Top Bottom