Friend Missing - [[ UPDATE - SHE'S HOME ]]

User66184

Songster
9 Years
Aug 23, 2010
East Coast, Virgina
I got word today that a good friend of mine has been missing for 3 days now, She is only 13. Hasen`t been seen sence 7-29-11, She has no cell phone, And no one has heard or seen her, Please Please pray That We find her!
hit.gif

[[[[ She is Home now. Safe and Sound, Thanks for the Prayers ]]]]

Last edited by a moderator:
sad.png
Do you have any info that may help her parents find her?? Any boyfriends/friends she may have run off with? Even any rumors about her..anything may help. Was she having problems? ANY info can help them find her...
I hope they find her quickly...
fl.gif

Quote:
I don't really know, She's never told me anything, She mentioned once that she has had a few parent problems, But that was about..2months ago? I know she is Single, And i don't know of any Ex's, - Im not sure about the Amber Alerts, And yes, She lives in the Franklin County areah..Her facebook wall is full of ''come home please, we are so worred, We love you''
sad.png
This is very devestating.

Oh my that is scary, I hope she comes home soon, I will keep her in my thoughts!! keep us posted!!!!!!

Hope your friend will make it back home.So many go missing never to return.Breaks my heart to think of the parents.

Back
Top Bottom