~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Cedar nodded in understanding. " Ah."

Ice looked away.
~
Fire looked at Griz.

Fang looked at them, amused. " We are going to do a few hunting and fighting things, and talk." He growled coldly, his fur bristling.

Dove continued,at a slow pace.
~
Snow came in, snarling at Coby.

Cinder licked her jaws, relishing the juicy meat.

Mint looked around then scurried away from Nightmare.
Griz sniffed the air. " He went this way."
~~
Zela sighed.

( Blood Pack, anyone join in!)

Wing padded across a barren area of Blood Pack territory. She looked up at the dark sky, looking at the full moon with wonder. She sighed and looked around, making sure no one was listening, then whispered an oath. It was almost silent. She looked back at the moon, and let out a mournful, small howl. Full of fear, and regret, she howled again. She looked around, then howled louder. I know my destiny. She promised. I know the path I need to walk.

Nightmare paid no attention to Mint. If she doesn't want me, I don't care. She can accept me the way I am, or not at all. Nightmare growled as he ran to go catch more prey.

( Blood Pack, anyone join in!)

Wing padded across a barren area of Blood Pack territory. She looked up at the dark sky, looking at the full moon with wonder. She sighed and looked around, making sure no one was listening, then whispered an oath. It was almost silent. She looked back at the moon, and let out a mournful, small howl. Full of fear, and regret, she howled again. She looked around, then howled louder. I know my destiny. She promised. I know the path I need to walk.

Cedar nodded in understanding. " Ah."

Ice looked away.
~
Fire looked at Griz.

Fang looked at them, amused. " We are going to do a few hunting and fighting things, and talk." He growled coldly, his fur bristling.

Dove continued,at a slow pace.
~
Snow came in, snarling at Coby.

Cinder licked her jaws, relishing the juicy meat.

Mint looked around then scurried away from Nightmare.
Coby dozed on.
~~
Crimson was trotting slowly
~~
Cold Death wandered and saw Snow enter a den and came closer.

Ice looked her in the eye. " Why, Shasta? Is it me being a loner, then a Fire Pack wolf, then a Blood Pack wolf? For us having such wonderful pups? Yes. They are mine, and I love them. Fang even knows, they are mine. It was a trick, a plot, a trap."
~
Fire nodded.
Zela didn't know what to say.
~~
Red hunting.
~~
Tea slept in camp.
~~
Griz darted off. (I put Red and Tea up because I forgot what they where doing)

Back
Top Bottom