~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Fang started at her as if Phoenix was some creature that had come from outer space. She dared talk to him that way? 
Thistle remained silent, waiting for orders from Fang.

Clover sat back, admiring her bravery.

Fire looked down at his paws.

Cloud sighed silently. 

Phoenix watched Fang out of the corner of her eye. He looked at her like she was a particularly nasty bug, of which, he didn't know exactly what kind. The tension had eased a little. So she decided to ease her threatening posture. "She'd over reacted," She scolded herself silently. But she couldn't help herself. She had seen red, when that wolf was glared at her Jasper. She had a hair trigger about certain things, that was the fastest way to get to it. So as she sighed deeply, she looked down at the leaf litter around her feet. Then, very slowly eased down onto her hunches, asuming a sitting position.

Nialla, was unsure what to do. Not daring to raise her eyes to any wolf, she glanced next to her, at Jasper. When he nodded to her, then lowered himself to the ground, she quickly followed his example.

Last edited:
(Oh…. yeah, if you did, you would be intruding on something…. sorry…
hugs.gif
)

Emerald nodded curtly back, watching him go.

Stone, the Forest Pack alpha was in his den, eating alone.
(ok glad we are on the same page.)

Streak walked over to Emerald and sat next to her. "was that my brother?" she stated smelling his familiar scent.

Hera came into camp and heard Stone, wondering where Mist was. "are you ok sir?" she stated at the enterance to his den.

Dove continued to sleep deeply.

Black trotted into camp.

:)hugs )

Fang started at her as if Phoenix was some creature that had come from outer space. She dared talk to him that way? 
Thistle remained silent, waiting for orders from Fang.

Clover sat back, admiring her bravery.

Fire looked down at his paws.

Cloud sighed silently. 

Silver looked over at Rain, who was shaking violently. 

"Sasha, continue on. Rain," She paused to look gently at the female wolf, "and I will stay behind for a little."

(Oh…. yeah, if you did, you would be intruding on something…. sorry… :hugs )

Emerald nodded curtly back, watching him go.

Stone, the Forest Pack alpha was in his den, eating alone.

Cinder looked up at Onyx. "No.." She replied quietly.

Onyx narrowed his eyes. He didn't quite believe her, but he didn't question her. He sighed to himself and kept walking.
~~~
(I haven't rp'ed with these characters lately. Anyone can jump in if they like to :))

Forest Pack
Blaze made it back to camp, but with no prey. His bright red coat stood out among some of the other wolves in camp. He headed straight toward his den with a yawn.

Mist stalked quietly along a clearing in the forest. With all the wolves in camp, she spent most of her days hunting trying to make sure everyone was fed. Her target was an old doe with a conspicuous limp. Usually a deer would take two wolves, but Mist had confidence that she could bring this one down herself. She inched forward, trying not scare it or be noticed.

River Pack
Storm trotted around looking for her brothers, Rock and Shard.

Shard, like always, was snoozing underneath and old oak tree. For a rather large wolf, his laziness seem to have no effect on his form. A distant call of a bird aroused him from slumber and he casually rose to his paws.

Sky Pack
Frost nonchalantly strolled through the forest heading out to get a drink from the river.

Fire Pack
Willow was trotting back to camp after familiarizing herself with the territory her pack took refuge in. A loud crack came from behind her, and whipped around. To her surprise, it was only a tree branch that had just fallen. She averted her attention away from the branch and moved along.

Blood Pack
Midnight was having a clear and vivid dream of her parents. Though, she has been having this dream for a couple of days now. It was her killing her parents to prove her loyalty to the pack, and she awoke abruptly. She blinked her eyes and remembered where she was now. Midnight got to her paws and stretched.

Eclipse was digging at the base of a bush. A strong scent of rabbit lingered by it and there was its burrow. She stuck her snout in the hole, and scented not one rabbit, but two. This motivated her more and she kept digging.

Thunder patrolled along his pack's borders with his head high. He thought it won't be much longer till the packs are all gone, but Blood pack.

Falcon started to head his way out of camp to go hunting. He was being more laid back and pleasant than usual and he took bitter notice. He thought some hunting might do the trick.

Mist stalked quietly along a clearing in the forest. With all the wolves in camp, she spent most of her days hunting trying to make sure everyone was fed. Her target was an old doe with a conspicuous limp. Usually a deer would take two wolves, but Mist had confidence that she could bring this one down herself. She inched forward, trying not scare it or be noticed.

Sky Pack
Frost nonchalantly strolled through the forest heading out to get a drink from the river.

Fire Pack
Willow was trotting back to camp after familiarizing herself with the territory her pack took refuge in. A loud crack came from behind her, and whipped around. To her surprise, it was only a tree branch that had just fallen. She averted her attention away from the branch and moved along.

Blood Pack

Falcon started to head his way out of camp to go hunting. He was being more laid back and pleasant than usual and he took bitter notice. He thought some hunting might do the trick.
(I sent Frizz my characters for the Forest and Blood packs; Sky and Fire pack are already up. If you want i can send them to you too.)

Forest Pack:
Hera noticed Mist and slunk over quietly. "Need any help? If not i can go away..." she whispered.

Sky Pack:
Streak saw Frost heading to the river where she was. "Hello Frost."

Fire Pack:
Celtic was following a scent when he heard a snap of a twig. Not paying attention, he leapt over the bushes in front of him and landed on Willow. He realized this wasn't a rabbit and got up hastily. "I am so sorry.... I had... I wasn't paying attention." Celtic looked at her.

Blood Pack:
Rebel came back from a patrol and almost ran into Falcon. "I am sorry Falcon." he froze. since he was the newbie to the pack he didn't want to cause any trouble.

Last edited:
Quote:

Sky Pack

Fire Pack

Blood Pack

(I sent Frizz my characters for the Forest and Blood packs; Sky and Fire pack are already up. If you want i can send them to you too.)

Forest Pack:
Hera noticed Mist and slunk over quietly. "Need any help? If not i can go away..." she whispered.

Sky Pack:
Streak saw Frost heading to the river where she was. "Hello Frost."

Fire Pack:
Celtic was following a scent when he heard a snap of a twig. Not paying attention, he leapt over the bushes in front of him and landed on Willow. He realized this wasn't a rabbit and got up hastily. "I am so sorry.... I had... I wasn't paying attention." Celtic looked at her.

Blood Pack:
Rebel came back from a patrol and almost ran into Falcon. "I am sorry Falcon." he froze. since he was the newbie to the pack he didn't want to cause any trouble.

(It's Frindizzle. And Darth isn't a moderator anymore.)

(And these characters? Most of them are not accepted yet.)

Back
Top Bottom