~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Moss kept eating.

"Very very soon. Maybe tomorrow." Fang replied, looking at the setting sun.
(I'm waiting for @Hens rule
 to join…)

Fang waved his tail and the wolves left.

Ice sighed and walked out of camp.

Cinder nodded. "Okay." She agreed and stalked off.

(Yes!! Please do! But, it would be nice if the form was PMed. :D)

Onyx watched her stalk away and then he crouched down. He slowly positioned himself and was ready to scare, and chase it to Cinder.

Fire didn't reply. 

Clover looked at Cloud with understanding. 

(Didn't know what to say to that. Hope this isn't breaking your rules.
1f61e.png
)

Phoenix knew Fire didn't owe her an answer. She was only trying to be courteous. After all, she'd riled Fang up, with her insolence. So she felt responsible. She looked back to where her pups were and asked,"How are you two holding up back there? You were both very brave and strong. I'm proud of you both. Because, I must admit, that was the most mincing wolf I have ever seen." She stated. But then, she noticed that something was amiss with Jasper,"What's the matter son?" She asked.

Jasper was annoyed with her, so he was quite for a moment, then said," How can you be proud of me or her!" He indicated his sister. "We failed in our duty of watching your back and the woods. Three wolves! How could we have miss them and for how long?" He stated frustrated now.

Nialla looked at her brother and was surprised at his outburst. She looked at the other loners and thought to herself,"This is not the time or place for such things. You never show any weakness in front of mixed wolves." She finally snapped at Jasper, "That's enough of that! What is done, is in the past. Look to the future and listen to this lesson." When he glared at her. She looked into his eyes and softened her tone. "You know living in the past, is the fastest way to end the now." Her voice broke as she finished.

Phoenix looked and nodded at Nialla. Then said to her,"Very good, I couldn't have phrased it better myself, Nialla. Now let's focus on that food we were looking for, before all this happened." Phoenix looked back at Cloud, Clover and Fire. She asked," Have you eaten? We'll share what we catch."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom