~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

"Okay." Fire stood up. "Let's go."
Clover looked over at the pups, Cloud staring into the distance, thinking about Fang and the Blood Pack wolves.

Phoenix nodded to Fire and headed out in the opposite direction, then Fang had gone. Having a purpose did wonders for her. It helped to ease the knot of built up tension, that had gripped her chest. She took a moment to glanced at Fire, as he walked beside her. She could tell he was a formidable wolf. A quiet storm was brewing just beneath the surface of that male. She pitied the wolf or circumstance, that ever broke that surface to unleash that storm. Recalling herself to task, she started actively searching for a recent prey trail.

Nialla watched nervously as her mom and Fire disappeared into the forest. Then she looked back at Clover. Then meekly said," Thank you, it is nice of you both, to allow us to stay here with you." Nialla paused to looked at Jasper and frowned. She then nipped his shoulder. looking back at Clover she said," I apologize for my brother, even though we are a whole twenty minutes apart, he still acts like a big baby!" She finished directing the last part at Jasper.

Jasper stayed quite. He just sat down and sulked to himself.

Last edited:
"I smelled Gnu." Black replied tartly.

Helada sniffed the air. She then sniffed the ground. Looking up, she nodded at Black. "Let's go after it," she suggested.

(Anyone join in!)
Maya lay down in camp. Alaska sat next to her. Maya looked at Cedar. "Want to check the borders?" She suggested. "For something to do."
Alaska nodded and looked at Cedar.
(Could they encounter Fang?)

Quote: Feather looked over at Coby.
~
Thistle walked across the camp.

Moonlight stood grounded. She could sense them, and smell them even more. Moonlight didn't care if she couldn't see, loosing her sight only made her a better fighter.

Moon looked around quickly and kept running.
~
"Is that wolf blind?"Mint sneered.
Moonlight had her eyes fixed on Mint. She barked at her.

Quote: Thistle nodded shortly and walked off.
~~
Feather looked at Coby.

Quote: (I have to say, your are an amazing Roleplayer.)

Fire followed, not speaking, thinking about Fang and his pack. He scowled, feeling angry. He followed Phoenix with light paws.

Clover laughed. "It's totally fine."

Cloud looked at Jasper, grinning. "I guess all of us brothers have alittle pup left in them"

Quote: Ice looked around and over at Zela.

Quote: (Sure!)

Cedar shrugged. "I guess." He looked around camp.

Quote:
(As soon as I get a new computer. I'm using someone's else's - Mine broke down.)
Quote: Cinder outstretched her paws. The rabbit got trapped. Cinder bit into it's neck, and it went limp.

Quote: Feather looked over at Coby.
~
Thistle walked across the camp.

Moonlight stood grounded. She could sense them, and smell them even more. Moonlight didn't care if she couldn't see, loosing her sight only made her a better fighter.

Moon looked around quickly and kept running.
~
"Is that wolf blind?"Mint sneered.
Moonlight had her eyes fixed on Mint. She barked at her.
Mint snorted. " I guess that is a yes?"

Thistle nodded shortly and walked off.
~~
Feather looked at Coby.

(I have to say, your are an amazing Roleplayer.)

Fire followed, not speaking, thinking about Fang and his pack. He scowled, feeling angry. He followed Phoenix with light paws.

Clover laughed. "It's totally fine."

Cloud looked at Jasper, grinning. "I guess all of us brothers have alittle pup left in them"

Ice looked around and over at Zela.

(Sure!)

Cedar shrugged. "I guess." He looked around camp.

(As soon as I get a new computer. I'm using someone's else's - Mine broke down.)
Cinder outstretched her paws. The rabbit got trapped. Cinder bit into it's neck, and it went limp.

Mint snorted. " I guess that is a yes?"

Akira watched him and swished her tail.
~~
Coby cocked his head at her," You hungry?" he asked

Back
Top Bottom