~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Quote: Thistle nodded shortly and walked off.
~~
Feather looked at Coby.
Quote: (I have to say, your are an amazing Roleplayer.)

Fire followed, not speaking, thinking about Fang and his pack. He scowled, feeling angry. He followed Phoenix with light paws.

Clover laughed. "It's totally fine."

Cloud looked at Jasper, grinning. "I guess all of us brothers have alittle pup left in them"
Quote: Ice looked around and over at Zela.
Quote: (Sure!)

Cedar shrugged. "I guess." He looked around camp.
Quote: (As soon as I get a new computer. I'm using someone's else's - Mine broke down.)
Quote: Cinder outstretched her paws. The rabbit got trapped. Cinder bit into it's neck, and it went limp.
Quote: Feather looked over at Coby.
~
Thistle walked across the camp.
Moonlight stood grounded. She could sense them, and smell them even more. Moonlight didn't care if she couldn't see, loosing her sight only made her a better fighter.

Moon looked around quickly and kept running.
~
"Is that wolf blind?"Mint sneered.
Moonlight had her eyes fixed on Mint. She barked at her.
Mint snorted. " I guess that is a yes?"
"If you fight like you put down you will be a breeze to fight." Moonlight growled. Mint's put downs meant nothing to her.

Quote: Fire looked over at Phoenix. "How about a wild boar?" He replied, then sneezed, blood spraying the snow.
~~
Clover looked amused. "I guess you don't meet many nice wolves." She replied.

Cloud turned to look into the distance, thinking about Fang. Fire seemed wary of Fang. And terrified.

Quote:
Rain and Silver had caught up. Silver bounded ahead, to see Stone first.

Quote: Thistle nodded shortly and walked off.
~~
Feather looked at Coby.
Quote: (I have to say, your are an amazing Roleplayer.)

Fire followed, not speaking, thinking about Fang and his pack. He scowled, feeling angry. He followed Phoenix with light paws.

Clover laughed. "It's totally fine."

Cloud looked at Jasper, grinning. "I guess all of us brothers have alittle pup left in them"
Quote: Ice looked around and over at Zela.
Quote: (Sure!)

Cedar shrugged. "I guess." He looked around camp.
Quote: (As soon as I get a new computer. I'm using someone's else's - Mine broke down.)
Quote: Cinder outstretched her paws. The rabbit got trapped. Cinder bit into it's neck, and it went limp.
Quote: Feather looked over at Coby.
~
Thistle walked across the camp.
Moonlight stood grounded. She could sense them, and smell them even more. Moonlight didn't care if she couldn't see, loosing her sight only made her a better fighter.

Moon looked around quickly and kept running.
~
"Is that wolf blind?"Mint sneered.
Moonlight had her eyes fixed on Mint. She barked at her.
Mint snorted. " I guess that is a yes?"
"If you fight like you put down you will be a breeze to fight." Moonlight growled. Mint's put downs meant nothing to her.

Mint looked at Wing. "Is that a threat?" She drawled.

Ice looked over at Zela, not saying anything.
Zela leaned weakly against the tree. Ice wouldn't kill her. He loved her! Or was that a lie? He had lied to her before, after all he was blood pack. Maybe he didn't love her and if he didn't love her he certainly didn't love Red or Tea! Zela gasped. What is he wanted to kill her and her pups?!

Fire looked over at Phoenix. "How about a wild boar?" He replied, then sneezed, blood spraying the snow.
~~

Cloud turned to look into the distance, thinking about Fang. Fire seemed wary of Fang. And terrified.

Phoenix smiled that's exactly what she wanted to hunt. She quietly started in the direction of the wild boar. As they approached closer to the boar, they had managed to catch it in the middle of a wallow. She was delighted, it would be distracted and possibly slower to charge at them. But also the mud would make the boar harder to get a grip on too. "What do you want to do Fire? Flanking then attack or distracted ambush?" She asked on a whisper.
~~
Nialla paused a moment then stated, " My mother never chances to meet strange wolves. But she has sensed that there is a quietness to the forest. She believes that right now, is not safe to be on our own. It would seem that her predictions were right. We are always careful, but somehow Fang still managed to track us." She finished bitterly.

Jasper spoke up, braking his silence, " By Fang asking about new scents in the forest. It seems like he was trying to determine if there were wolves jumping territory. But why would wolves jumping territory, catch Fang's attention, unless those wolves were making a move on him. If wolves are making a move on blood pack, that means there are a lot of them doing so. Which then means there is now a multiple pack war. Of which, he expects us to be dutifully wolves and report to him on the free zone. That's the only reason Fang left us be. But that is just my speculation. I have ran it forward and backwards several times. Those are the only scenarios that makes sense." Jasper went back to being quiet and watching the wolves again.

Last edited:
Fire looked over at Phoenix. "How about a wild boar?" He replied, then sneezed, blood spraying the snow.
~~

Rain and Silver had caught up. Silver bounded ahead, to see Stone first.

Sasha watched Silver and Rain for a minute before sprinting after them.

Quote:
(Thanks)
Thistle swung around again.

"I'm going hunting with Stone and Emerald." Feather replied. "Again."
Quote: Ice looked over. "What?" He asked tentivly.

Quote: (LAYLA! I missed you!)

"Okay." Cedar glanced around.

Quote: "What do you think?" Fire replied evenly, looking around.
~
Cloud nodded, frowning. "Why is she nice to us then? She seems wary of strangers. Also," He looked over at Jasper, "Your hypothesis makes sense, Jasper." He conceded, looking into the distance, thinking.

Clover turned back towards the frozen lake and walked over to it.
Quote: Silver looked behind her, seeing Sasha. Rain had stayed back.

Ethan yawned and stretched. He trotted out of his den, and towards a river. (omg, its been ages)

(I know! Fire Pack is at Forest Pack, along with the other packs except Blood Pack. Blood Pack is about to attack them.)

Back
Top Bottom