~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

(Thanks)
Thistle swung around again.

"I'm going hunting with Stone and Emerald." Feather replied. "Again."
Ice looked over. "What?" He asked tentivly.

(LAYLA! I missed you!)

"Okay." Cedar glanced around.

"What do you think?" Fire replied evenly, looking around.
~
Cloud nodded, frowning. "Why is she nice to us then? She seems wary of strangers. Also," He looked over at Jasper, "Your hypothesis makes sense, Jasper." He conceded, looking into the distance, thinking.

Clover turned back towards the frozen lake and walked over to it.
Silver looked behind her, seeing Sasha. Rain had stayed back.

(I know! Fire Pack is at Forest Pack, along with the other packs except Blood Pack. Blood Pack is about to attack them.)
"Nothing." Zela snapped.

Quote:
(Thanks)

Quote: Ice looked over. "What?" He asked tentivly.

Quote: (LAYLA! I missed you!)

Quote: "What do you think?" Fire replied evenly, looking around.
~
Cloud nodded, frowning. "Why is she nice to us then? She seems wary of strangers. Also," He looked over at Jasper, "Your hypothesis makes sense, Jasper." He conceded, looking into the distance, thinking.

Quote: Silver looked behind her, seeing Sasha. Rain had stayed back.

Ethan yawned and stretched. He trotted out of his den, and towards a river. (omg, its been ages)

(I know! Fire Pack is at Forest Pack, along with the other packs except Blood Pack. Blood Pack is about to attack them.)

(Okay, thanks for letting me know! :) )

~

"I'm thinking a flanked attack. If we time it right, he'll never gain his feet. The element of surprise is our best course of action." Phoenix replied.
~~
Nialla answered Could, "I believe she feels that right now, there's safety in numbers. When she saw three loners together, which is fairly uncommon, for loners who are not all blood related. That's why she chanced a meeting. Especially, if there is a war brewing. We have no way of knowing how far it will reach."

Jasper nodded his agreement.

Last edited:
(Thanks)

Ice looked over. "What?" He asked tentivly.

(LAYLA! I missed you!)

~

Silver looked behind her, seeing Sasha. Rain had stayed back.

"Hey!" Said Sasha panting as she caught up to Silver.

Quote: "Okay." Feather shrugged. "I guess."
~
Thistle walked out of camp.

Quote: Ice flinched.

Quote:
(Thanks)

Quote: Ice looked over. "What?" He asked tentivly.

Quote: (LAYLA! I missed you!)

Quote: "What do you think?" Fire replied evenly, looking around.
~

Quote: Silver looked behind her, seeing Sasha. Rain had stayed back.

Ethan yawned and stretched. He trotted out of his den, and towards a river. (omg, its been ages)

(Okay, thanks for letting me know! :) )
(Yep! Your character would be traveling now.)

Quote: Cloud and Clover glanced at each other. "How do you know about the war?" Clover asked.
~~
Fire nodded. "Okay."

Quote: Silver looked up at Sasha. "Yes?" She asked.

Quote:
Cinder looked over at Onyx and then at the sky and nodded.

"Okay." Feather shrugged. "I guess."
~

Ice flinched.

Cloud and Clover glanced at each other. "How do you know about the war?" Clover asked.
~~
Fire nodded. "Okay."

Silver looked up at Sasha. "Yes?" She asked.

Zela shook herself and turned to face Ice. She inhaled deeply, sigh, and stood up straight. "Shall we return to camp my love?" her voice was almost emotionless.

Last edited:
"Okay." Feather shrugged. "I guess."
~

Ice flinched.

Cloud and Clover glanced at each other. "How do you know about the war?" Clover asked.
~~
Fire nodded. "Okay."

Silver looked up at Sasha. "Yes?" She asked.

Coby waved his tail happily.
~~
Akira looked around for any other wolves to start a conversation with since she was kinda bored.

~~
Fire nodded. "Okay."

(I thought Cloud walked to the frozen lake. Right?)

Nialla tipped her head sideways as she chanced a looked at Clover. Then she said to clarify, "At first it was only speculations. At lest, until you confirmed it, just now. What I said was," If there is a war brewing." But then you asked, " How do I know about the war." Meaning, "the war" is already a done deal." She looked back at Jasper to confer with him. To verify her conclusions.

Jasper nodded his agreement to her interpretation of Clover's statement. They both, then looked back at Clover.
~~~
Phoenix quietly stalked the boar. She lunged forward as the boar caught sight of her and tried to get to it's feet. She managed to grab the back of it's neck. She bit hard and deep. The boar started thrashing around trying to gore her. But she was out of reach, for now. However the slick mud made it extremely hard to get traction.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom