~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

"Okay." Feather shrugged. "I guess."
~
Thistle walked out of camp.

Ice flinched.

(Yep! Your character would be traveling now.)

Cloud and Clover glanced at each other. "How do you know about the war?" Clover asked.
~~
Fire nodded. "Okay."

Silver looked up at Sasha. "Yes?" She asked.

Cinder looked over at Onyx and then at the sky and nodded.

"Just trying to catch up to you." Said Sasha panting.

Cinder followed slowly, thinking about Tyra. She picked up her pace, coming to walk besides Onyx. Her paws crunched on the snow softly. She sighed quietly, thinking about sad memories, as she usually did.

Onyx cast a sidelong glance at Cinder. He had barely heard her quiet sigh and asked her,"Are you alright?"

Ice sighed, not knowing what was going on with Zela. He felt worried about her.

(With?)
Cedar nodded slowly. "I think so."

Feather shrugged. "Let's go." She bounded off in the direction of out of camp, not bothering to look back to see if he was following. She actulally didn't think he was allowed out of camp...... She sighed and kept walking.
```
Thistle started out of camp, feeling annoyed.
Maya nodded. "Great, let's go" she said. She led them out of camp.
Once in the woods, she sniffed the air. She couldn't pin point anything important, but she thought she smelled a rabbit nearing. She crouched, so if it came their way it wouldn't see her.

Quote: Ice frowned. "How about them as my pups also? Or suddenly they are not mine?" He grumbled, trotting after her.

Quote: Cloud was laughing silently.

Clover turned her gaze to look at Cloud and padded back over.
~~
"I will be fine." Fire muttered. Then he lifted his head. "You need help carrying that back to the others? Why not take a few bites, It will make the boar easier to carry."

Quote: Feather kept trotting on, not looking back. She scented Emerald, and a few other scents.
~~
Thistle grumbled and kept walking.

Quote: Moonlight stayed silent. She wasn't afraid to protect her pack.
Wing strode across the border

Quote: Silver nodded, realizing she had no reason to not have Sasha come. She galloped on.

Quote: Cinder looked over. "Fine." She lied quietly.

Quote:
Cedar followed Maya quickly, then stared at her. He smelled the rabbit and understood. He ducked down.

Ice frowned. "How about them as my pups also? Or suddenly they are not mine?" He grumbled, trotting after her.

Cloud was laughing silently.

~~
"I will be fine." Fire muttered. Then he lifted his head. "You need help carrying that back to the others? Why not take a few bites, It will make the boar easier to carry."

Feather kept trotting on, not looking back. She scented Emerald, and a few other scents.
~~
Thistle grumbled and kept walking.
Coby continued on, looking around as he did.
~~
Akira slept on.

Wing strode across the border

Silver nodded, realizing she had no reason to not have Sasha come. She galloped on.

Cinder looked over. "Fine." She lied quietly.

Cedar followed Maya quickly, then stared at her. He smelled the rabbit and understood. He ducked down.
Maya peered through the trees, stopping dead at any sound; until,finally, she saw the rabbit.

Cloud was laughing silently.
~~

Nialla looked sheepishly at Cloud and then Clover. "Sometimes, I just can't help myself." She said as she laid her head on her paws.

Jasper sat there and glared at her, plotting his revenge. He then shook his head and rubbed his abused ear with his paw. He'd get her back, when she lest expected it. He was patient, he'd wait.
~~~~
Phoenix quietly said, " Yes, I need help bringing the boar back. If I can seek your help a little further. That is of course, if you do not mind? I know you said you were not hungry, but perhaps we both could lighten the load." Phoenix started eating some of the boar's hindquarters.

Back
Top Bottom