~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Ice nodded quickly. "Of course."
Fire shook his head to get out of his memories. He was thinking of one when Fang was teaching him how to hunt- and Fang was a bit nicer back then.
~~
Clover walked over to Nialla. "You want to take a walk or hunt? I don't want to sit here."
~~
Cloud smiled and Jasper and dipped his head. "I haven't seen anyone do that in years."

(There are a lot of spots open. I would advise that you look on the Character Page, which is listed on the first page of this Role Play. Hope you decide to join!)

"Let's bring them." Wing decided, then looked over at Akira.
Red shook her coat and nodded. "Okay, then." She trotted off to her mother, unaware Tea was with her.

Tea's temper raged as he listened to his mother's story. If Ice really did hurt her, the wolf would die. He would be sure of it.

Ice nodded quickly. "Of course."
Fire shook his head to get out of his memories. He was thinking of one when Fang was teaching him how to hunt- and Fang was a bit nicer back then.
~~
Clover walked over to Nialla. "You want to take a walk or hunt? I don't want to sit here."
~~
Cloud smiled and Jasper and dipped his head. "I haven't seen anyone do that in years."

(There are a lot of spots open. I would advise that you look on the Character Page, which is listed on the first page of this Role Play. Hope you decide to join!)

"Let's bring them." Wing decided, then looked over at Akira.

Phoenix asked, "Fire, would you mind, if I took a break. I find that I am winded and would benefit from a breather." She glanced down, embarrassed by her weakness.
~~
Nialla looked up at Clover excitedly. She started enthusiastically, but recovered her manners," That would be awes....yes, Cover. You greatly honor me with your time and attention." She then softly licked the corner of her mouth in submissive gratitude.
~~
Jasper asked curiously, "If it does not offend, what do you mean by that?" He then snapped at a bold fly. Only to return his attention back to Cloud.

Quote: Wing dragged her even more quickly.

Quote: Ice followed Red, head down.

(hey what pack is ice from)
(Blood)

Moonlight growled at the wolves, planting her feet and preparing to leap. "This is your only warning! Leave now or I will shred you to bits!!" She spat.
(I don't know what we are doing right now..... Could you give me a re-fresher?)

Quote: Fire nodded. "Okay." He put down the boar and drew his paw over his ear.
~`
Clover grinned. Nialla reminded her a lot of what she was like when she was little. "Okay, let's go!" Clover sped off.
~~
"A loner doesn't see many wolves, usually." Cloud explained quietly.

Wing dragged her even more quickly.

Ice followed Red, head down.

(Blood)

(I don't know what we are doing right now..... Could you give me a re-fresher?)

Fire nodded. "Okay." He put down the boar and drew his paw over his ear.
~`
Clover grinned. Nialla reminded her a lot of what she was like when she was little. "Okay, let's go!" Clover sped off.
~~
"A loner doesn't see many wolves, usually." Cloud explained quietly.
Red stopped when she saw Tea. Her tail wagged happily.

Back
Top Bottom