~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Clover and Cloud fell asleep.
~
Fire looked over at Phoenix, and couldn't bare it anymore. He walked up slowly over to her.

Phoenix glanced over at Fire and smiled in greeting. "How is Fire feeling this evening? You looked so troubled yesterday, I was worried. " She said as she turned to watch the woods again. She was quite a moment then said, "It's a different experience, having more then just your own, to be responsible for. I find I have, in this short time, grown to like it." She looked down at her feet. " I don't think I can be a loner anymore. Strange how our lives can change, from where we thought they were headed." She said softly. She slowly looked up at him curiously, "What's your story Fire, were you always a loner? I'm sorry, that is if you don't mind me asking. If you do, I wholeheartedly understand." She amended.
~~~
The pups sleep soundly.

Fire looked at her for a moment, thinking. He had never told anyone about his past, but he trusted Phoenix. Hesitating, he replied carefully, "You promise not to tell anyone?"

Phoenix looked deeply into his eyes and said, "With what's left of my heart. I promise your secrets will die with me. That is my solemn oath to you, Fire."

Quote:
Fire nodded at Phoenix and sat down. He didn't know where to begin. "I had one brother a long time ago named Thistle. He was a nice brother, always caring and loved hanging out with me. I was the runt, a little weaker. He looked completely different. I never knew my mother, those days I heard she had died. My father.... well, my father was..." He stopped for a moment, having trouble going on. "My father was Fang." He finally choked out. He stopped for a moment, not wanting to continue.

Fire nodded at Phoenix and sat down. He didn't know where to begin. "I had one brother a long time ago named Thistle. He was a nice brother, always caring and loved hanging out with me. I was the runt, a little weaker. He looked completely different. I never knew my mother, those days I heard she had died. My father.... well, my father was..." He stopped for a moment, having trouble going on. "My father was Fang." He finally choked out. He stopped for a moment, not wanting to continue.

Phoenix glanced over at him with sorrow in her eyes. The tentatively said, " I so sorry, Fire. Now. I understand." She dared to nuzzle his neck. Then said in a whisper, "Some must survive for our parents, while others must survive dispite them. You are a very special wolf, Fire. It's not from were you're from, that matters. But where you are going, that defines you."

Quote: Fire put his muzzle to her head. "There is more. Fang raised us mostly. Torturing us to teach us how to survive. He leave us in the middle of the river when we were only a few weeks old to see if we could get out. I always had trouble. He would have us fight each other, having us draw each other's blood. Thistle was changing, day by day. He got more blood hungry, and stopped hanging out with me. Fang was pleased with Thistle every day. Thistle got Beta almost immediately when we were done with training, and I got Omega. Everyone treated me terribly. They all hated me. One wolf was a bit nicer. His name was Ice. I became friends with him. He was another one of Fang's pups, and was an amazing fighter. He didn't have an official rank, but even Thistle obeyed him. I once asked Ice why my mother died, and he didn't lie. He told me Fang killed her right after she had us. I cried almost all that day, then in the middle of the night I ran off. I didn't care where I was going, I needed to get away. I needed to escape my life. But I never could. My past keeps chasing me, and its " He didn't know how to explain it, but stopped, feeling sad and miserable. "I'm sorry, Phoenix. You shouldn't of needed to hear that."

Fire put his muzzle to her head. "There is more. Fang raised us mostly. Torturing us to teach us how to survive. He leave us in the middle of the river when we were only a few weeks old to see if we could get out. I always had trouble. He would have us fight each other, having us draw each other's blood. Thistle was changing, day by day. He got more blood hungry, and stopped hanging out with me. Fang was pleased with Thistle every day. Thistle got Beta almost immediately when we were done with training, and I got Omega. Everyone treated me terribly. They all hated me. One wolf was a bit nicer. His name was Ice. I became friends with him. He was another one of Fang's pups, and was an amazing fighter. He didn't have an official rank, but even Thistle obeyed him. I once asked Ice why my mother died, and he didn't lie. He told me Fang killed her right after she had us. I cried almost all that day, then in the middle of the night I ran off. I didn't care where I was going, I needed to get away. I needed to escape my life. But I never could. My past keeps chasing me, and its " He didn't know how to explain it, but stopped, feeling sad and miserable.  "I'm sorry, Phoenix. You shouldn't of needed to hear that."

Phoenix pulled back to look him in the eyes. "Fire, don't you see? Of your family, you are it's strongest member. For you choose a better life, a harder path. It's easy to be a brute, but to be honorable and righteous with such harsh beginnings, is truly remarkable. I'm sorry that the telling of it, has rekindled the hurt in you. But sometimes we must let the hurt out, or it consumes us." She explained with tears in her eyes, at his pain.

Back
Top Bottom