~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Dove looked around. About 20 grouse lay around them. "Well.... we have a lot of food now, I'll tell you that."
~~
(Americano Blue owns Griz, the loner. We are now doing a 3 way RP that when one of us goes off, we have to stop that line of Rping.)
Feather glanced up at Fang in terror.

Crimson chuckled softly," Yep" he said
~~
( okie)
Coby was quiet as he watched the two

Dove continued to kill them.
~~
Feather looked up as Fang and another wolf came in. The scent smelled like loner.

Fire nodded and sighed. "Me too."

Phoenix smiled as she looked at him.
"How much time do you think we have, before he comes back? Because we could set a few traps to help when he does. To make it hurt a little more. " She grinned widely.

Quote:
Dove looked at Crimson and at the grouse. "Well, lets get to work."
~~
(Look at what I said to Blue.)
Feather looked at the other wolf. It smelled like a loner. Why wasn't Fang guarding him?
Quote: Fire considered it. "A few days, probably."

Quote:
(Look at my reply to LittleBrownie. We are doing a 3 way Role Playing section right now - when one of us leaves, we must pause it.)
Fang looked at the two prisoners and curled his lip.
Quote: Stone turned to look at Moss and Piotre. "Yes?" He asked.
Moss turned to Piotre. "This is Piotre." Moss waited for Piotre to say something.

~~
Feather looked at the other wolf. It smelled like a loner. Why wasn't Fang guarding him?
Fire considered it. "A few days, probably."

(Look at my reply to LittleBrownie. We are doing a 3 way Role Playing section right now - when one of us leaves, we must pause it.)
Stone turned to look at Moss and Piotre. "Yes?" He asked.
Moss turned to Piotre. "This is Piotre." Moss waited for Piotre to say something.

Coby had no emotion as he stared at the loner and Fang.

~~

Coby had no emotion as he stared at the loner and Fang.
(okay)

Griz stood behind Fang. He learned from his past experience to not show fear, or any emotion at all really.

~~

"Good then we have some work to do." She said with conviction. She was a sucker for strategy.

~~

"Umm, hello" Piotre said.

Back
Top Bottom