~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

(Is she a Beta or Alpha?)

Moss shook his head. "No. I thought it would help bring the packs together."
Stone glanced at Piotre and then back at Moss. "And what camp would the two of you stay in?"
"I guess we would switch camps continuingly."
"You do know, that wont work if you want to keep Beta status probably, right? And his alpha might not agree to this?"
Moss paused and looked around the den. He hadn't thought he would loose his ranking. "Is there a way I could keep my Beta rank?"
"No, I don't have an idea at the moment. Unless you somehow still did your Beta duties while you were gone."
"Maybe Cedar could take my place when I am at the other camp!" Moss replied brightly.
"Well..." Stone paused, considering.

"You should, Phoenix. I have no idea in what to do." Fire replied.

Thistle looked at Fang as if he lost his mind. "And isn't this a loner that ran last time he was here?
Griz looked at Thistle shocked. "Fang is the Alpha. Trust his judgement." He wasn't sure if it was his place to speak, but he did anyway.

Mist entered the camp with a brisk trot that slowed down a walk. She paused for a moment to observe the entire camp to see if all was well and then she proceeded forward to find Stone.

~~

Falcon rested leisurely on a smooth, flat boulder located just outside the Blood Pack camp. A thought flashed through his mind that maybe he should do something more productive, but with a gentle breeze and the peaceful silence of the forest. For the first time, he decided against doing something for his pack and remained on the boulder.

Last edited:

Stone glanced at Piotre and then back at Moss. "And what camp would the two of you stay in?"
"You do know, that wont work if you want to keep Beta status probably, right? And his alpha might not agree to this?"
Moss paused and looked around the den. He hadn't thought he would loose his ranking. "Is there a way I could keep my Beta rank?"
"No, I don't have an idea at the moment. Unless you somehow still did your Beta duties while you were gone."
"Maybe Cedar could take my place when I am at the other camp!" Moss replied brightly.

Thistle looked at Fang as if he lost his mind. "And isn't this a loner that ran last time he was here?"

"Yeah!" Piotre said excitedly but became more calm seeing the look on stone's face.

Mist entered the camp with a brisk trot that slowed down a walk. She paused for a moment to observe the entire camp to see if all was well and then she proceeded forward to find Stone.

~~

Falcon rested leisurely on a smooth, flat boulder located just outside the Blood Pack camp. A thought flashed through his mind that maybe he should do something more productive, but with a gentle breeze and the peaceful silence of the forest. For the first time, he decided against doing something for his pack and remained on the boulder.

(Awesome, glad your back. Do you need a summary of what is going on?)

Jay walked back towards camp, alone. He was bleeding badly from his fight with Snow. He needed to tell the pack of what happened as soon as possible. He continued to push himself on.

Thistle looked at Fang as if he lost his mind. "And isn't this a loner that ran last time he was here?"
(No i dont think so. Her and Cedar were close. Is he alive or well?)

Phoenix glanced over at the others and sighed. "I just have code maneuvers and some trap and snare ideas. Nothing that really requires leadership, besides I wouldn't know how to lead." She explained quietly.

Back
Top Bottom