~*Friends and Enemies~A Wolf RP*~ Accepting!

Wing left Griz alone. (How about Zela and her pups?)

Night shook his head, then bowed his head respectfully to Mist. "Will all do respect, I don't think that's the best idea. I think they want us to split up. However, it's not up to me."

(Sure, post, and let anyone join in.)
Griz sniffed the floor of the den curiously.
~~~
Zela lay in her den, resting. Red was curled up next to her, her head resting on her mother's chest. Tea chewed on a rabbit's spine as he guarded them.

(Anyone join, please
smile.png
)

Maya sniffed around a few trees, having not eaten in a couple days, she hoped to find a rabbit or something to hold her off.
(Maya is Forest Pack?)

Jay looked around, then at the river. He stared at his reflection, his lost, blue eyes. He sighed.

Wing stood up and walked behind Fang's den.

"Okay." Stone shrugged.

"Some food sounds good." Cedar admitted, and quickly gulped it down.

"So, it's just the four of us?" Night asked.
(It's an inside joke).

Cloud looked at her in disbelief. "Oh, sure, but you scared me to death!"

Fire looked sadly at the two playful wolves. Cloud and Clover were about the same age as him, but they didn't seem to loose the spirit of when they were young,

Phoenix glanced over at Fire and saw him watching the two wolves. She cooked up a devious plan. "Nialla and Jasper, I want you to go play some with Fire. He has to have a hidden pup, deep inside. I want you to find it."

Nialla grinned widely with mischief, "That is my favorite kind of fun. Come on Jasper! " She laughed as she took off.

Jasper, the more reserved of the two, had his doubts. "He will not attack us, will he mother?" He asked her, as he slowly walked towards Fire.

"I don't believe so. But take it easy on him, just the same." Phoenix cautioned.

Wing left Griz alone. (How about Zela and her pups?)

Night shook his head, then bowed his head respectfully to Mist. "Will all do respect, I don't think that's the best idea. I think they want us to split up. However, it's not up to me."

(Sure, post, and let anyone join in.)

Mist gave Night a glare at first, but then soon realized he made a very good point. She didn't really think about that and she nodded her head slowly and said,"Well mentioned. That didn't even occur to me. So we will stick together and head this way along the border. Are we all fine with this, or would someone else like to share an idea?"

Ice looked down at the ground, putting his nose to the earth.

"Whaa??" Fire glanced at Phoenix in bewilderment. "I don't have a pup---" He stopped, realizing. "Oh." He grinned.

Stone shrugged, and Cedar was glancing around, so he wasn't listening.

Nialla bounded over to Fire and pounced on him. She tugged on his ear playfully. Jasper playbowed in front of Fire. He wagged his tail and grumbled growled. Then leaned forward and nibbled Fire's right foot.

Phoenix giggled softly. She sat down to better enjoy the show. Her tail wagged happily.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom