Frindizzle's Chat Thread

The two-foot deep suprise! snow storm is melting today. The trees keep losing huge chunks of snow, but their leaves and branches seem no worse for wear. The girls are scandalized that I would allow it to snow in the first place, however, and continue to knock off the scratch, calcium, and various golf balls off of the shelf in the coop. Inside, my tomatoes and cucumbers have sprouted in anticapation of may. What's happening with you guys?

frow.gif
frow.gif

The two-foot deep suprise! snow storm is melting today. The trees keep losing huge chunks of snow, but their leaves and branches seem no worse for wear. The girls are scandalized that I would allow it to snow in the first place, however, and continue to knock off the scratch, calcium, and various golf balls off of the shelf in the coop. Inside, my tomatoes and cucumbers have sprouted in anticapation of may. What's happening with you guys?
lol.png
My chickens hate the snow - they are even scared of it. My rooster is terrified - when I put him out in the snow once to eat some grain I spilled - he ran, terrified, to the closest tree. You live in a snowy place?

I'm doing pretty well - trying to get the soap business back up - going to start advertising on Facebook... just trying to figure out what audience size I want... and some more xP But getting excited, also thought of a new soap recipe - and found some more scents I want to try - a Jasmine and a Cedar soap....

Enough rambling! *facepalm*

I live in Colorado, in Castle Rock, which is near denver. Spring for us is lots of percipitation, but often it comes as hail instead of rain. That was the last snowstorm of spring, I think, and looking outside you would have never guessed it hailed yesterday. Beutiful green lawn, hot sunshine, green leaves, happy chickens.

Watermelon, Cantelope, Bell Peppers and Lavender have all come up. Waiting for late May to plant the rest. Don't want hail to ruin the garden if I plant it too early. :)

I didn't know you made soap! What scents have you made?

Quote:
The sky

what's going on?
I live in Colorado, in Castle Rock, which is near denver. Spring for us is lots of percipitation, but often it comes as hail instead of rain. That was the last snowstorm of spring, I think, and looking outside you would have never guessed it hailed yesterday. Beutiful green lawn, hot sunshine, green leaves, happy chickens.

Watermelon, Cantelope, Bell Peppers and Lavender have all come up. Waiting for late May to plant the rest. Don't want hail to ruin the garden if I plant it too early.
smile.png

I didn't know you made soap! What scents have you made?

Yep! Look in my signature for the link, it shows all of the current ones.

Nice! Watermelon.... yum

Oh yeah! I use to live in Denver for around 9 years.

The sky

what's going on?

Yep! Look in my signature for the link, it shows all of the current ones.

Nice! Watermelon.... yum

Oh yeah! I use to live in Denver for around 9 years.
smack.gif

Well... (since it's so long to type Imma copy and paste from my thread)
Rabbit chaos this morning.
th.gif
First, a baby got out of the nest in the rain and almost froze to death. Fortunately we went out and saw the kit and brought him inside and I warmed him up with a blow-dryer (it's very rare that a kit will survive something like this so we got lucky). Then, we went to put him back in his nest, and another rabbit kindled in her nest! So we took out the new babies, moved them to another nest we made, and hopefully she'll know where we moved her babies and feed them. And then another nest had a bunch of maggots in it and we had to throw out the old nest, hose down the box, and make a new nest with llama fur. So much CHAOS!
barnie.gif
th.gif

I was wrong about the snow. Erg! Just a steady drizzle of melting slush snow all day yesterday and today. This is DEFINITELY the last snowstorm, though. Probably. The weather likes to mess with me...

Sounds like you had a busy day, Luke. Will a doe accept a nest full of fur from another animal?

Quote:
hugs.gif
Well, it sounds like you had a fun morning

I was wrong about the snow. Erg! Just a steady drizzle of melting slush snow all day yesterday and today. This is DEFINITELY the last snowstorm, though. Probably. The weather likes to mess with me...

Sounds like you had a busy day, Luke. Will a doe accept a nest full of fur from another animal?
Nice. Good luck with the good weather

Back
Top Bottom