Frizzle eggs from Dipsy!!!

gocrow77

Crow's Nest
10 Years
May 13, 2009
Central MO
Wow, this is gonna be a great day - I can tell already......I stopped by the PO to grab a few boxes since I am doing the egg swap this month and my eggs were getting loaded in my mailman's jeep. I was able to grab them before they went through 4-5 hours of deliveries. On top of that all of my eggs arrived safe and without a single scratch or crack. Dipsy is so generous that in my 12+ order of frizzle eggs she included 20 eggs - plus one extra "special" egg from her NN frizzle pen and it's GREEN!!!! I hope I get a colored egg laying Frizzled NN to hatch outta that one! Oh what a day, I think I even see the sun trying to peek out of the clouds, lol!

frizzleeggsfromDipsy002.jpg

frizzleeggsfromDipsy001.jpg

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Dipsy Doodle Doo is a great egg seller, I have some of her BBS Ameraucanas and green egg laying Cuckoos and they are all gorgeous birds!

Hi Aimee! Yaay! So glad they made it! Turn that egg with the arrows the other end up. I saw when I candled before wrapping that the air cell isn't where I thought it was.
The chick from the green NF egg will 100% be a green-egger. Might look like this one: , this one: , these: , or this: , hahaha.
I think they are eSPECIALly silly!
Send some of that sunshine this way, please!
Good luck!
Hi Sally! Yours ought to be getting close to POL, right?
smile.png

Lisa

big_smile.png
It could look like any of those and I would be thrilled, lol! Some of the ones that aren't NN look like frizzled Ameraucanas! Well, maybe frizzled EE's anyway, lol...... Thanks for such an awesome packing job. I have very high hopes that many of these babies will hatch for me!

Back
Top Bottom