Pyxis

Hatchi Wan Kenobi
Project Manager
12 Years
Mar 27, 2012
Vermont
My Coop
My Coop
My flock has started laying for the year and I now have frizzle eggs available. The eggs will be from various breeds of hen covered by OE frizzle roosters. Chicks produced from these eggs will lay brown or green eggs. Due to the nature of the frizzle gene, about half the chicks will be frizzled and the rest will be smooth. I do not breed frizzle to frizzle, because doing so results in feather and skin issues in some of the offspring.

Eggs are $15 a dozen, and shipping is $15 single boxed or $25 double boxed, buyer's choice.

lafayette-jpg.1286557

leo-jpeg.1286556

frizzled-chick-jpg.1286554

frizzle-chick-jpg.1286555

frizzled-chicks-jpg.1286558

Last edited:
Are you doing this til they stop laying for the year ?. I would like to get some later in the year...when you ship them you said "double boxed ." Do you bubble wrap them? I have never ordered eggs before.. also how much would it be for twenty four eggs?

Are you doing this til they stop laying for the year ?. I would like to get some later in the year...when you ship them you said "double boxed ." Do you bubble wrap them? I have never ordered eggs before.. also how much would it be for twenty four eggs?

Yep, I will be selling as long as there are eggs available :) When I double box, the eggs are wrapped in bubble wrap, placed in a box, packed in shavings, and then that box is placed in another box and packed in.

Back
Top Bottom