Frizzle showgirl gamefowl cross

Pollito Pelon

Songster
Mar 23, 2021
Has anybody tried crossing frizzle showgirls with game fowl and has pictures thinking of starting a breeding project

Not the right person to help, closest I have to what you want is a pheonix flock and a seperate frazzled cochin.

All I know is if you want to mix those 3 things, it's going to take a very long time and some serious culling the whole time

Has anybody tried crossing frizzle showgirls with game fowl and has pictures thinking of starting a breeding project
Are you wanting to keep the naked neck, frizzling, and black skin in your end result? Frizzling and naked necks are both dominant genes, so you could probably keep crossing back to the gamefowl if you want the gamefowl type/temperament.

Yes I do but wanted to know if anybody has done something familiar and hopefully they have some guidance.

I do not have a showgirl nor a silkie not sure if I should start crossing my naked neck hen with a Giro x Hatch rooster or try a Shamo x Asil first.
My hen is a layer and fat so it's going to take time to get the right bird that is strong, muscular and agile.

Back
Top Bottom