frizzle,silkie,Cuckoo Maran,Showgirl,EE,Polish-Follow up thread

Some one changed my post - Every where I put the word E G G it turned into the word Rooster................maybe it was a April Fools prank!

Anyway

I have more E G G S available for tomorrow - thursady A P R I L 1st shipping if you would like them just pay pal $20.00 to
[email protected]

Yay I am going to get the incubator back out, I just put it up the other day...like the day before I ordered the eggs!
lol.png

Hi, is there anyway you could let me know what day by eggs will be shipped. We are taking our daughter to the Shriner's Hospital and I want to make sure if they will be delivered while we are gone, I can arranged for my mom to meet the postal carrier. Thanks!!!!

momma's chickens :

Soccermom, we should receive our eggs just within a couple of days of each other. We can do the countdown together!

We should try to set them together, then we can get each other through the hatching process. I have only hatched eggs once before and they are like 2 weeks old.​

Received my box of eggs
smile.png
They had a hard travel. When I finish going through the guuuuuueeee...I will let you know how many are still in their shells.
hit.gif

Thankfully, you packed many extras. 21 are still in their shells but tonight after they rest I will candle and wouldn't be surprised to find millions of airbubbles.

Also wanted to inform you that I had to pay {{{{Postage Due}}}}. I am sure that was just an over-sight on your part. But wanted to give you the heads up because I am sure you don't want that to happen to any one else.

keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I am at work, so no pictures, sorry.

The box looks great on the outside but was wet on the inside. She individually bubble wrapped each egg and filled the box with shredded paper. I really don't know what happened on the P O end because the ones that were broken were smashed flat.
hu.gif

I have a few that have close to the skin cracking but I am going to melt wax over the scar and give them a try. You know what they say...nothing ventured, nothing gained.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
send good vibes my way

Back
Top Bottom