Frizzle Thread ~ PICS ~~ Must Read Info On Page 4!!!

Does anyone have any Frizzled Easter Egger/Olive Egger hatching eggs available? I am specifically looking for Frizzled Naked Neck Olive Eggers. I will buy hens/pullets that are frizzled and lay green or blue eggs as well, or started birds.

Does anyone have frizzle olive egger hatching eggs for sale? Looking for 6 shipped to me in NJ the week of April 28th

Does anyone have frizzle olive egger hatching eggs for sale? Looking for 6 shipped to me in NJ the week of April 28th
This thread doesn't get a whole lot of action, so I figured I'd pop in. It may be a good idea to either check the NJ thread in the Where am I? Where are You? section or the Olive Egger thread in the Breeds, Genetics and Showing section. Good luck with your search!

I was really wanting some frizzles before reading this thread. Now I want them even more! Any suggestions for a first time frizzle shopper?

Here they are now

I'm not good with dates born 4/8/13
The first pic was during first week and the most recent pic was taken at about 5-6 weeks old. Out of 9 3 frizzles another batch recently born out of 9 3 frizzles another batch born out of 6 3 frizzles check out my Instagram for more pics at ilovechekens happy chickening!

Here they are now

Back
Top Bottom