Frizzle?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Is this little guy looking like a frizzle???? It's wings don't lay flat and looks different from the other four Cochins I have! Please let me know what y'all think!! Thank you!

I bred some frizzles x Pekins and I got 2 frizzles from the clutch and that's how their feathers started out at that age some frizzles frizzle early some can take awhile to frizzle out from what I've been told but my experience they started as soon as the first feathers started coming through exactly like that!!

These are my frizzles. They're 10 days old today. The Cochins wing feathers began lifting/frizzling at day 7 and the white crested polish starting showing at 3 days. (White crested polish was bought as a standard/flat so I couldn't believe my eyes when this happened!)

As for your gorgeous bird, more time wouldn't go astray, considering the obvious variations in timing that I have experienced.

I was gifted these three frizzles about 3-4 weeks ago and i'm not sure what kind of frizzle they are. Maybe you guys could help me out? Do you guys think any of them could be roosters?

Back
Top Bottom