Frizzled Bantam polish pair

rbloomer

Songster
8 Years
Sep 15, 2011
fort collins, colorado
I have a gorgeous smooth blue polish pullet and also a frizzled khaki rooster available. Both have been shown and won at least BV at every show they've been in. Just out of the breeding pen and rooster is not in condition but produces outstanding offspring. Blue pullet is almost a year and laying well. Asking $125 for the pair and shipping is available. Pics are of the pullet and offspring of the rooster.,I will add pics of him after our rain stops. Pullet is almost a year and rooster is almost two years.

Last edited:
Do you have any hens or pullets for sale? I'm just looking for pets thanks!

Natasha

Last edited:
I know your post is old but I am looking for a bantam size frizzled Polish rooster in Khaki or chocolate. Would you have any? If not older rooster How about chicks or eggs? I want to get frizzled into my back yard Choc/khaki polish flock. Thnx

I have a gorgeous smooth blue polish pullet and also a frizzled khaki rooster available. Both have been shown and won at least BV at every show they've been in. Just out of the breeding pen and rooster is not in condition but produces outstanding offspring. Blue pullet is almost a year and laying well. Asking $125 for the pair and shipping is available. Pics are of the pullet and offspring of the rooster.,I will add pics of him after our rain stops. Pullet is almost a year and rooster is almost two years.

Back
Top Bottom