Frizzled Polish Tolbunt cockerel in SF Bay Area needs a new home

that would be awsome ! let me know then
fl.gif

i have read a few things and the reason for the happy meal box is because nothing can be stacked on it and they suggest fresh fruit for their water needs

I went ahead and talked to our postmaster. She told me we have to use the special environmental shippers because of potential infection from the birds. Makes sense. Anyway I ordered a three pack..which I am sure I will use since I love to hatch exotics and can't keep roosters!

I'll pay for the shipping, if you'll send me a dozen eggs when he settles in and starts getting down to business. 8) I wanted a frizzled hen and didn't really care if she were a polish or not although I do love the Tolbunt coloring. I'd hope he'd produce some chicks before he started crowing but ah well. He's definitely mounting the hens but as of now I only see an occasional one that is fertile. Likely he's just too young to have it all figured out! And like I said, he is a bit of a goof.

I should have the boxes some time next week and will ship him out on a monday (just to be safe). I'll post again when I get the boxes and you can PM me your address!
8)
Leslie

oh leslie, you have made me cry, i have been through so much trying to get a bird such as this and i do have a white headed black polish frizzle but i dont think you are supposed to breed frizzle to frizzle so i have two of the chicks i ordered that were supposed to be tolbunt but they are not. they are some kind of smooth polish, i have two rir hens and i will gladly send you the eggs of all of them if you wish. i am not a breeder. these are my pets and i go for the color. my other chicks are bantam but i am wondering if he would breed with my milli flure? i will try. i dont know how to thank you. if you do find you need some money i can send a check after the 3rd. i will send address to your pm
hugs.gif

hi, just wanted to come look again ! just as beautiful as i remember from yesterday! lol i have been researching shipping eggs and it doesnt sound as hard as the chickens. a lot of bubble wrap, gather clean eggs, keep them cool, dont let them set for more than a week or hatching drops. ship overnight for best results and i now know how to check for fertilized eggs!

it is the cream cheese frosting on my chocolate cake ! mill flure? i have some of those ! 3 hens . mommy and 2 daughters. oh boy, were in trouble ! i know you cant have roosters but is there a limit on how many hens? mine are bantam but they are pretty good sized. i am so excited, hope the boxes come tomorrow! its supposed to be in the 60s here wednesday

the moms to birds in the pictures where fairly small banty millie D' uccles not sure that correct spelling? but the dad was a frizzled tolbunt that looks very much like the roo your getting soon. thought you both would like to see what you might be hatching out come spring time
smile.png

good luck with your new roo, i love my tolbunts i'm sure you will fall in love with them too!!
heres a picture of one of the moms...

yes, that is what i have! mill fleur d what you said.haha, it means million flowers. and i am not going to be able to sleep. how many tolbunts do you have? i looked at the site of where you got them. nice. i do like mine better already because of his top flop. it is so cute. this bird is going to be so spoiled it wont be worth a dime. is it funny that you can like something so much and never even seen it in person?

Back
Top Bottom