Frizzled Polish Tolbunt cockerel in SF Bay Area needs a new home

I think I will have boxes tomorrow (or maybe thus)! YAY! if so we are on for shipping on Monday.
I've been also doing some research. It sounds like keeping him calm a few days before, getting him used to apples for liquid and making sure that the PO knows what he is, is key.
My Postmaster, Karen, is the best. She'll get him to the plane on time.

I'll let you know if anything changes.
8)
leslie

clap.gif
droolin.gif
fl.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
big_smile.png
i guess theres not enough icons to tell you how grateful i am. i haven't been this excited since ,well, i will have to think about that one. does his name have special meaning to you ? with that hairdo i was thinking spazz.

hi theresa, i was so excited about the tolbunt that i didnt even realize i was talking to someone else until now as i reread the post. hahha sorry about that. they are gorgeous.

i just wanted to comment on this post about the polish tolbunt frizzle. when lesliedow talked about shipping him to me i never thought in a million yrs it would happen but it has !!! i received rick o in the mail this morn. he is the most beautiful rooster a person could ever hope to have ! he is gentle, easy going and awesome. when he crows he goes, rr,rr,rr,rrr,awwww. its like every time he crowed someone would say aww and he picked up on the sound! so he knows hes awesome too. im not sure if i should be posting this part or not, leslie, i hope its ok. she has paid for everything to get rick o to me. shipping, box, the whole nine yards! i honestly dont think i know another person like her.
hugs.gif
i would have never had the funds to get him here based on what she had to pay much less the price of these roosters. i feel very fortunate indeed. with that being said, it wouldnt have mattered to me if he was all mutt, he is beautiful and he is mine. from the bottom of my heart leslie, thank you

That is sooo sweet and touching:) you are both sweet people glad to hear of such a great outcome for both party's!!! I'm sure Leslie is very happy to know her boy when to such a great home!! And man is Leslie a generous person to go so far to insure a good life for her little roo:)

That is sooo sweet and touching:) you are both sweet people glad to hear of such a great outcome for both party's!!! I'm sure Leslie is very happy to know her boy when to such a great home!! And man is Leslie a generous person to go so far to insure a good life for her little roo:)
yes she did ! and he is sooo awesome. he is tame too. was feeding him mealworms from my hand and he was very gentle. thank you did you see post where i didnt know i was talking to you, with the pics.? lol

Back
Top Bottom