Frizzles

RDAMOM2016

Hatching
Oct 28, 2018
I am looking for a hatchery that is reputable with Frizzles, any suggestions? I looked at Murray McMurray but didn't see any there. I have always gotten my chickens locally but couldn't find anyone that was carrying Silkie's so I ordered through the mail for the first time this year and was very happy with my chicks!!

I am looking for a hatchery that is reputable with Frizzles, any suggestions? I looked at Murray McMurray but didn't see any there. I have always gotten my chickens locally but couldn't find anyone that was carrying Silkie's so I ordered through the mail for the first time this year and was very happy with my chicks!!
Murray McMurray does offer Bantam Cochin Frizzles, but now is not the time of year that they are available. I'd do my best to find them elsewhere. I've ordered from Murray McMurray twice and was disappointed both times. I ordered all pullets and received three roosters. Twice! Also I got a cross beak chicken from them. I'd do a google search for hatcheries that offer frizzles. I'd also do a search to see who offers the best frizzles, not the ones that are bred with genetically brittle feathers. Good luck! I'd love to have a frizzle or two myself! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom