From egg to chick!

Serama <- click there for the ebay listing I bought from.

Candling them tonight to check the air cell and then possibly putting them in it!

Pretty little things, aren't they? They look like quite a diverse bunch, so hopefully you'll get some vigorous offspring. I'd trust the seller, given that one of their pictured birds had feathered shanks. One looking to withhold I formation and not be upfront about their breeding programme would not share that bird

Pretty little things, aren't they? They look like quite a diverse bunch, so hopefully you'll get some vigorous offspring. I'd trust the seller, given that one of their pictured birds had feathered shanks. One looking to withhold I formation and not be upfront about their breeding programme would not share that bird
Feathered shanks? Is that a Serama thing?

No, or at least it shouldn't be.
20231027_135320.jpg
The black bird in this picture has feathered shanks, granted, more volumous that the serama I saw in the Ad. Typically, serama shouldn't have feathered shanks. It's considered a fault. The fact that the seller chose to post a picture of one of their serama showing this "fault" is testament to their honesty. I see it as a good thing

No, or at least it shouldn't be.View attachment 3776871 The black bird in this picture has feathered shanks, granted, more volumous that the serama I saw in the Ad. Typically, serama shouldn't have feathered shanks. It's considered a fault. The fact that the seller chose to post a picture of one of their serama showing this "fault" is testament to their honesty. I see it as a good thing
Pfft. I think it adds character ❤️

Back
Top Bottom