FrontierVille on FB

Search Robin Paceley Geiger.....I dont have a chicken avatar on mine, just me, hubby and daughter LOL!

Oh yeah, it's addictive all right!
wink.png

lOL Writer!

I have done that a many times! Then I forgot that it was not ready to be harvested or out of pies or energy to use to harvest anything.

I play
smile.png
I like the game so far. I usually get bored with all my other apps and add new ones, but I think Frontierville is a keeper. Add me on FB (Hannah Misner) and I'll be your neighbor!

Quote:
Yeah, but mine have little arrows over chicks saying their hungry,, I have a half dead garden,, and I just barely opened up the thing for the first time!

You are not alone in that matter, had a rough start as well. Everything dead and dying and I had to keep going.

I just got a spouse. What kills me is the energy thing.

It wants me to plant x number of crops, but when they are ready to harvest I don't have the energy to get them all in!!! I already hired my quota of friends for the day....and apparently you can only buy meals/energy every so often becasue they are all greyed out to me while my crops are withering!!
barnie.gif

For some reason I'm addicted though!! LOL

Yeah, I used to plant 50 crops and say OK
smile.png
and then I ran out of food to buy more energy. Thank goodness your friends can unwither crops!

Does the energy amount go up as you level up? I wasn't paying attention. It's a little slow going waiting for energy and what not, but it is fun. More entertaining than farmville at this point.

Back
Top Bottom