FrontierVille on FB

Quote:
Yeah, but mine have little arrows over chicks saying their hungry,, I have a half dead garden,, and I just barely opened up the thing for the first time!

You are not alone in that matter, had a rough start as well. Everything dead and dying and I had to keep going.

But how do you keep going if you can't get started? I'd love to try the game, but I guess it doesn't work.

I just went around and collected a much food as possible and asked friends for snacks to get my energy up enough to do what needed to be done.As you move up in expierience you get more energy to use.I also planted a quick thing, like the 1hr stuff, then came back and did it since it regenerates your energy every few minutes and if you arent on there you arent tempted to ue your energy hunting snakes LOL.
I like it so far, a bit of a challenge which I like.

How new is this game? It wont add all my neighbors! On the neighbor page it lists them, on the game playing page they aren't there. UGH! It's fun though I hope they get the kinks worked out soon.

Quote:
You can click on the 'send tools' button, then click and accept your rewards. Click and pull the screen down if the box gets in the way
smile.png

I go to my neighbors' homesteads and harvest trees or tend crops mostly. This gives you more food, which you can use to buy energy in the market. If you need wood, go to your neighbors and chop down their trees. That way you don't use your own energy by doing trees on your homestead. You can hire neighbors, 2 a day, to work on your homestead...the higher reputation (number inside the heart) the more work they can do.

I like that game, I've been getting very tired of farmville, so it's nice to have something new
smile.png

Shelley Davis on facebook, if you friend me please let me know who you are on here. Otherwise I might not accept
smile.png

Quote:
You can change the name.
smile.png

Go to your family album and click on the one you want to edit. Where it says 'spouse' or 'child', click there and type the new name
smile.png

Hello everybody!
I've been playing this game for a couple weeks now and have been bugging all my friends about joining just so I can have neighbors. What's annoying though is the friend ladder, most of the time it won't update new friends and when they send me gifts they won't load on the page. I do like the challenges though and the fact that you can add a family even if they do disappear when you need them. (That isn't anything that I'm not used to).BTW if anybody needs another friend I'm Chelsea Wright Jesseph on Facebook and I'd love to be your neighbor!

I too have been playing it for about a week now. I like it, it's interesting. I've gotten my cabin built, but it's real slow going getting the general store built. I've been trying to do it so that my spouse could come. I was hoping the spouse would HELP with chores? I don't have nearly enough of my friends playing, and it's funny because most of my friends that do play, they're from BYC! So, if anyone wants to add me, and be my neighbor on Frontierville (and Farmville, and Petville, lol), here is my Facebook link. I love having BYC friends over on FB cause we all get along so well. So, here's my FB link. I'll go do chores on your place nearly every day too. I want to move UP!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1179472418&v=wall&story_fbid=124586364250307#!/chrissy1975

I don't like that we can't hire more friends to work. I need more trees cut down and my animals fed, and I think we should be allowed to hire people until we run out of money to pay them, or at least give us a higher limit, like 10!

Back
Top Bottom