Frozen chicken!!!

Well everone, she passed this morning. God blessed us and took her without Sonny having to do anything. Shes better off. I tried.. I TRIED HARD....Thank you everyone for all the encouragement, the advice, prayers. You all are wonderful people!

Well everone, she passed this morning. God blessed us and took her without Sonny having to do anything. Shes better off. I tried.. I TRIED HARD....Thank you everyone for all the encouragement, the advice, prayers. You all are wonderful people! REST IN PEACE MY BABY BIRD.

Well everone, she passed this morning. God blessed us and took her without Sonny having to do anything. Shes better off. I tried.. I TRIED HARD....Thank you everyone for all the encouragement, the advice, prayers. You all are wonderful people!
I’m so sorry :hugs God is caring for her now. She is happy and pain free. You did an amazing job caring for her, she lived a good life :hugs

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure she is at peace now. At least you were able to make her passing comfortable. Sometimes that's all we can do.

Here's a virtual hug. I'm sure you could use one.

:hugs

Chicken Sympathy.jpg :hit :hugs

Back
Top Bottom