frozen grapes

Jacquej57

Chirping
Jun 12, 2021
It is well over 100 degrees here today for the second day in a row. The humidity is about 80% and it's just miserable out. I've been changing out water about every two hours so they aren't drinking hot water and I know the girls appreciate it. My kids primarily get fed their balanced layer feed but once in awhile I like to give them something special. Watermelon is always a favorite treat, but today it was so hot and miserable that I froze grapes and took one each out to the girls. They acted like I had fed them the most precious food stuff in the world. It was fun to watch each one grab a grape and take off at full speed to eat their delicacy in private.

It is well over 100 degrees here today for the second day in a row. The humidity is about 80% and it's just miserable out. I've been changing out water about every two hours so they aren't drinking hot water and I know the girls appreciate it. My kids primarily get fed their balanced layer feed but once in awhile I like to give them something special. Watermelon is always a favorite treat, but today it was so hot and miserable that I froze grapes and took one each out to the girls. They acted like I had fed them the most precious food stuff in the world. It was fun to watch each one grab a grape and take off at full speed to eat their delicacy in private.
I like to eat frozen grapes. Maybe my chickens do too. I should try it.

Back
Top Bottom