Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Looking good 17Roses......
thumbsup.gif
I'll let you know when i get them

sunrisefarms......I know you know waht your doing, but make sure you dont' sew lil' Annie up in the block.
lol.png

ginbart.....are you giving away my addy again?!?!?! lol go ahead

Probably be back on here sometime Tuesday....headed to the local water park www.splashvalley.com that we knew nothing about, lol, and when we get home I have to can up some of my bread and butter pickles and then start another batch. So you all have a wonderful 4th of July and please be safe and remember that Jesu loves you.

Quote:
Well yes I am giving your address away again. lol You should be in a hotel what are you doing on here? Have fun today, I'm going to watch my DH race tonight with 3 kids and give someone, I won't say who, a sewing maching. So she can get started doing her blocks.

Have a great 4th of July everyone.

Quote:
You wouldnt get
sickbyc.gif
if you saw the abandoned dishes in the sink or the feathers all over the floor cause I didnt vacuum - too busy making quilting blocks. (I have such an understanding husband
love.gif
) I was just afraid if I didnt get them done, I might forget or get busy with something else. I am paranoid not an over-acheiver - get it right next time.
tongue2.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Thanks Acre! I plan to send them out Wednesday or Thursday.

Hi All! I just got back. Somebody hit and killed my dog right before I got home
sad.png
Soon as I get unpacked and the house back in order I will start on my blocks.

Back
Top Bottom