Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Yeah, jc, she even has more boxes that sheis sending to me. hehehe

I received sunrise farms blocks int he mail today.....pretty!!!!!..... can't wait to get this swap done so I can start another one. I think the next one will be printed reds, whites, & blacks. What do you all think about those colors? Maybe a strip swap. I love strips!!!!
love.gif

I'm curious Acre, how are you going to divvy these things up?? Just wondering.......you must have a system - what about colour preferences and what people like? I guess we can't do too much detail and just mix them up and send them out? Either way - sounds like fun - a cornucopia of fabric squares!
smile.png

ginger would you like to send Kaussandra my addy?????

Well, since I am online....I can. Just so you all know. I have my beautiful grand-daughter here with me ALLLLLLLLLL day. I have just been a lovin on her.

My hubby would DIE if I got a box of fabric in the mail. He would think murderous thoughts if I got yarn.

I love strips too! And I love red/white/black. I would love to do a themed swap if I can find the fabric.

I was looking at the fall granny square swap but I don't have the right yarn colors.

I am hoping that once our WalMart here gets the fabric section up and running (end of this month!) they will have some good (i.e. not cheaply made) fabric and I can start sewing clothing again. I only wear skirts and have difficulty finding ones that are: long, not clingy, and don't have a slit. I have dozens of patterns, but I have to drive over 2 hours to buy fabric and then pay $10 a yard for it, therefore I don't make clothes anymore. My favorite skirt pattern takes 4.5 yards of fabric!

I was going to sew on my squares this weekend, but my toddler is feverish so I won't touch them until he is better!

Quote:
No thanks, I don't have the energy to send your address to anyone.

I'm glad you have her with you. Are you babysitting or are they all visiting? Don't forget the pics as she's growing please.

Finally!!
celebrate.gif
I got one done. Only one but hey now I know what I am doing so it will go quick now......... I think????

IMG_0550.jpg

And I would like you to meet my lovely quilting apprentice Woody!!!

IMG_0553.jpg

Back
Top Bottom