Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Quote:
We can all tell ginbart....you didn't have the energy to spell right either.
lol.png

Hope you feel better soon, don' t be in no hurry pneumonia takes a lot out of a person. Get plenty of rest, rest, rest, and nothing but rest, except for food and drink. Let them there guys take care of some things around the house.

Check out post # 402 before she corrects it.
tongue2.gif
I could go on and on but I won't.
gig.gif

My sister did my dishes, cleaned most of the kitchen after she made a mess, and made dinner so I'm not complaining about anything. Have a good day everyone, I hope you are all ok with the storm coming.

When is the deadline for this? Have finally gotten things somewhat in order here and now I have come down with a nasty chest cold followed by several weeks of horrible allergies!! I can't seem to win here.

Sure hope all is going well with everyone. I know that some of you have been having a hard time with health and other areas, but we are nearingthe end of this swap. I want to give a big THANK YOU to all of you who are participating. I can't wait to see all the quilts together. Its funny thinking they will all be the same in a different way. We have 3 weeks to go and again Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

I have material now. Ordered a cheap machine. I am going to sew while incubating, I swear! Alas, all hand cutting, but that is something to do.

Holy mackeroly I am on a roll!! Ironing done!!! Now I am tired so thinking I might go to bed. Still not feeling too woopy and don't wanna overdo it!!

Oh one more thing: Are we using a 1/4" seam allowance?

Last edited:
Crap! I ran out of fabric. I had a cutting mishap and now only have enough for 9 sets of four blocks. We need 12 sets of four smaller blocks, correct? And must send in four of each type of block/color scheme, right?

And I just found out I have to send in part 2 of part A of my thesis Friday. Oops, guess I should have put that on my calendar!

Back
Top Bottom