Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

ok... now that I am catching up on all the recent happenings.....
I would like to send in my blocks as 6.5", as that would mean I am finally done with them!
Oh, and it would offer more personalization of the finished quilt.... yeah, that's a good reason too....
smile.png

Looks like jsut about everyone wants theirs seperate. if you have already put them together, leave them together, you do not have to take them apart

Quote:

Last edited:
It's good to be able to have fun with people that have a sense of humor.
smile.png

If any of you need my addy you can pm me or if you'd like pm ginbart (she loves giving out my addy)
hugs.gif

I won't be sending my in together.

I got great news today: My Walmart is hiring people for their newly reinstated cut-by the yard fabric department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will have a 'grand-opening' and everything in 4 weeks.
smile.png

They also put in a new yarn section this week!

Quote:
I just wish our Wal-mart would shut down ( i don't shop there anyways) it is nothing but a trouble store. You can't even go in the parking lot without trouble being somewhere (so much for the barney fife patrolman) anyways, glad to hear your getting fabric back.

Quote:
We can all tell ginbart....you didn't have the energy to spell right either.
lol.png

Hope you feel better soon, don' t be in no hurry pneumonia takes a lot out of a person. Get plenty of rest, rest, rest, and nothing but rest, except for food and drink. Let them there guys take care of some things around the house.

Back
Top Bottom