Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Quote:
Now your going to make me think. lol One of the knobs, I think, has a 1 to 5 on it. just move them to the 5 or try the other one and see what happen's.
gig.gif
I knew I should have looked at it better when I gave it to you in case you ask me. But just play with them and let me know if you get it. Your not going to hurt it but messing with them.

I got it - thanks!

I took some spare cloth and just experiemented!

Hopefully, it will go back to doing the nice straight stitch to finish my blocks!!

I have all my blocks finished but I now have to find time to help dd get hers cut out and sewn. But here I am still canning,,,I don't even think my canner has had time to even cool down, lol,,,,

17Roses....I am actually a dark headed brunette and the other day I just had a blond moment,,,,,but I will blame it on the heat, lol

Ginbart,,,,don't even think about commenting on this
tongue.png
lol.png

Quote:
No they don't need to be made of different materials because they are going to different people.

You said, "do they make a 7 inch square"? You cut your fabric to a 7 inch square, so you can cut your 8 1/2 down to 7 inches. Hope that helps if I'm not answering your question right let me know.

No I see what you are saying. Just didn't want to waste any material that I could use elsewhere. Thanks for the help!

17roses we are not making fun of you!! You are just the only overachiever in a group full of underachievers!! Kinda like the black sheep!! We wouldn't horribly mind if you could send some of that ambition our way though. We could certainly use it!!

I myself am going to continue to slack. Going to spend my weekend in the great outdoors camping!! Only part that sucks is no campfire because of the fire ban!! Booo
hit.gif

I hope 17roses knows we are not making fun of her. I'm jealous so that's why I'm picking on her. She knows we all love her.
love.gif

I realy didn't mean to hurt your feelings if I did I'm so sorry.
hugs.gif
You can give it back to me, come on you can do it say something mean to me.

Quote:
No they don't need to be made of different materials because they are going to different people.

You said, "do they make a 7 inch square"? You cut your fabric to a 7 inch square, so you can cut your 8 1/2 down to 7 inches. Hope that helps if I'm not answering your question right let me know.

No I see what you are saying. Just didn't want to waste any material that I could use elsewhere. Thanks for the help!

17roses we are not making fun of you!! You are just the only overachiever in a group full of underachievers!! Kinda like the black sheep!! We wouldn't horribly mind if you could send some of that ambition our way though. We could certainly use it!!

I myself am going to continue to slack. Going to spend my weekend in the great outdoors camping!! Only part that sucks is no campfire because of the fire ban!! Booo
hit.gif

Hey now cackydoodledoo, are you calling me an underachiever?????? I just saw that.
smile.png

Quote:
Hurt my feelings... I gave you specific permission to make fun of me
wink.png
Two years of your guff and I am soooo on to you.
smack.gif
lol.png

Quote:
You are not making fun of me but you continue to call me "overachiever".
hmm.png
And who wants to be the black sheep in a quilting club, I joined for the fun and to share with like minded people. I am probably just being a too sensitive - It is hard to understand intent in written word so maybe use a
lau.gif
or
gig.gif
or
lol.png
when teasing so I know there is no ill intent. I can handle teasing but the thought that I have made a social faux-pas by wanting to be sure I delivered on my promise really makes me sad. So if you meant to be mean then
tongue.gif
smack.gif
but if you meant to be funny then
tongue2.gif
cool.png

Quote:
old.gif
You are so full of it!! I have seen pictures of your quilts - gorgeous! You arent fooling me.
lau.gif

Quote:
Hey, we all have our moments.
big_smile.png
I do want to thank you for setting this up. I know it is lots of work... not that you are busy or anything
lol.png
and you dont get paid so the least I can give is my appreciation.
smile.png
Happy canning!

Back
Top Bottom