Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Angela, I wanted to let you know I'm sending an extra dollar to you. When you get to the PO to send the blocks back could you get a Delivery Confirmation for me. I know when I did a swap one person did not do that and the blocks were lost. I don't want that to happen to mine or anyone else's.

I hope everyone does this and it's not to much work for Angela. After all the work we do we don't want the PO to misplace them.

ok - I'm done!

I can't find the address to send them to!
If someone can get me the address, I'll send them out tomorrow!

Working really hard at this. Got 8 little squares all done and trimmed. I know that doesn't seem like much but I am at a point where I am so completely overwhelmed. Not with this swap but with life in general! I have days where I just want to throw the towel in. I know the good Lord doesn't put any more on our shoulders than we can handle but I think He thinks I am a 300 lb linebacker!!!

Ginger I sure hope all is well there. I can't even fathom what you all are going through. I think I would rather deal with a tornado than flooding. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Hello?? Hope everyone is okay out there?

I still need the address to send out these blocks!!

Here are mine - 4 of each!

My D S-D picked out this fabric and learned to sew a bit on these blocks!!

Quote:
I Like
smile.png

ok. so here's what happened: I got all the blocks done (yay) and got to the post office. Apparently the lady behind the desk didn't quite hear when I said I needed delivery confirmation, and of course I didn't notice until I had already paid because I was too busy chatting with her. You know small towns! If this is an issue, I will send you a dollar to cover it for the return envelope tomorrow. = (

Back
Top Bottom