Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Those who have received their blocks back are.......

ginabrt
sunrise farms
17 Roses
praire girl
Cadeau
jc12551
shamblecross
cackydoodledoo
Lunachick
Kaussaundra

I need to hear from..........

ChickenAlgebra.....I need you to send me an postage paid envelope so I can send your blocks. I will give you Oct 7th, 2011 to get me one and after that I am sending them back to 17 Roses.

Thanks again to all who participated in this swap!!!!

Keep your eyes peeled.........I am getting ready to start another swap.....don't worry.......it requires no sewing at all!!!!!

Last edited:
Talked to the mail lady today as she just happens to be my friend. She said she put a package in the box today but I have been feeling quite under the weather today so didn't feel like venturing out there. Will try and remember to check it in the morning and holler if they are truly there.

Got mine and I agree with shambles. It was interesting to see some of the color combinations. Some I would have never thought of doing myself. Kinda makes you think outside of the box. Can't wait to put them together!!

Quote:
Yes, I agree, there was some color combinations that were really.....well....different. But hey, it was a frugal block....like int he older days, they used what they had.

I was away for a few days.......but when I got home today they were in my mailbox! So gorgeous............I love them. I figure they arrived Wednesday (?) Thank you Acre

Quote:
Yes, I agree, there was some color combinations that were really.....well....different. But hey, it was a frugal block....like int he older days, they used what they had.

Hey! Stop talking bad about my blocks
tongue.png

Quote:

Hey! Stop talking bad about my blocks
tongue.png

tongue2.gif
.....whatchu talkin a bout.......I loved all of the blocks..... hehehe

I am glad you all like your blocks that you received............I sure hope we can do this again after the first of the year.

Quote:
Did you send the extra $1.00 for Delivery Confirmation? I ALWAYS do that, it seems the PO takes better care of packages when they have that on them.

Back
Top Bottom