Fruit trees?

And thank you so much for the info on pollinating and number of chill days! I had no idea you needed another variety of apple to pollinate! Maybe that's why ours did so poorly. The chill days are interesting too. Thank you ao much for all the.info!
Some apple trees make good pollinators. Some are triploid and are not able to pollinate others. You'd have to check on the varieties you are interested in.

Did you have a bad apple season this year? It was the best we have ever had. So many that I never did get to pick all of them.

Some apple trees make good pollinators. Some are triploid and are not able to pollinate others. You'd have to check on the varieties you are interested in.

Did you have a bad apple season this year? It was the best we have ever had. So many that I never did get to pick all of them.

I had no idea there was so much variety to the apples! I knew there were different flavors but didn't know about the different pollinating stuff and chill days. I'll have to look into it. So then do all apples need another apple tree?

And if you mean me, which I assume you do but maybe mean them, but we actually don't have any fruit trees at the moment. I was referring to when we got them years and years ago, I was still a kid (21 now), and they died I think. One got sick and not sure what happened to the other but I don't think they ever even fruited or survived long. I'd like to get them again and see how they do.

Our vegetables last year though did terrible.

Back
Top Bottom