Frustrated, scared out of my mind, and not doing well at being calm.

Quote:
Call that woman back this afternoon. Be the squeeky wheel.

Also, I would run, not walk away from this office! I have no faith in a doctor who's office is run so sloppily. I hope you are able to get this mess cleared up and can move on to a good doctor. Though you are right, good ones are sadly hard to find these day.

I am just trying to not bang my head against a brick wall at this point. I am making calls now. I may switch before the test. Even if she were a great doctor, this is far more frustration than i want to put up with. Its either find a new doctor or go to her office and reorganize it for her cause this is driving me batty.

Ok so I looked through doctors, specifically looking for ones in smaller practices AND who did not go to the same school of medicine every single one of the other doctors I have been to did. I found 2. yep just 2. So I called one and he can see me MONDAY. Holy crap that soon. Anywho I am seriously considering just switching. I got a bit of praying to do over the next hour but maybe just maybe this is what I need. The receptionist sounded a bit off putting at first but when I talked to her about what was going on she was super helpful which I appreciated. pray pray pray

Last edited:
If you switch doctors, make sure you take your medical records with you...I recommend you take them to a print shop and have them burn a few copies, just in case.

Yea, I am thinking I will stop by and ask for my medical records and take them with me on Monday. This also gives me a chance to see the report for myself. I have no confidence in anything they have said at this point.

I got my medical records today and found out that I have several other issues besides the nodules including an enlarged spleen. A bit upset but trying to think rationally. I was very sick right before they did the test and found that and the nodules so there is every possibility this is all nothing but a test or building of my faith. I am so praying thats the case.

The good news now. I have struggled to find a doctor but i decided to look one more time. I decided I wanted one that went to a different school of medicine than the one every single one of my others doctors went too. First try I found one who trained at Baylor in Houston. Older gentleman so I am a bit nervous because I have never gone to a male doctor but I am excited that maybe this time I will find one I can work with. I have an appointment in a week.

Quote:
You are on my prayer list. This life is built up on trials that God gives us because we lose our sight of what He wants. Then He brings us through it and for a time we all exhalt Him, then life happens and He slaps us with another one. Good thing He has a lot of patience!!!!! And a sense of humor - look at the armadillo.

Praying from California. I can relate to your stress. I had a couple of scares as well. Only I have cancer in my family. Hasnt skipped a generation yet. Keep your chin up. Things always show up that arent anything.

I am working on that chin up part. I am very determined to stay positive. Right now I am more frustrated that a doctor would hold back information and when I expressed concerns act like I was just being nutty. I want to go to bed at peace with it all.

Back
Top Bottom