Frustrated!!

wegotchicks

In the Brooder
Feb 15, 2017
Tarpon Springs, FL
:barnieI don't like this new platform at ALL!!!!! I used to be able to ask a question and find MANY, MANY helpful answers. Now, I search for something and barely find an answer that even pertains to my questions!! Am I doing something wrong. I used to LOVE this site. :he

We're sorry you're not happy. The search engine has more options and does take some study to see them all. We hope you give it a fair try. :)
It is a bit different, but the functionality and features are so much better once you are familiar with them. :)

:barnieI don't like this new platform at ALL!!!!! I used to be able to ask a question and find MANY, MANY helpful answers. Now, I search for something and barely find an answer that even pertains to my questions!! Am I doing something wrong. I used to LOVE this site. :he
It's nice format but you're right, harder to navigate with iPhone, harder to edit the reply. I used to check this site multiple times a day and respond and ask questions too. But since it's navigation is harder and takes my time, I hardly spend time in here.

Now, I search for something and barely find an answer that even pertains to my questions
Can you provide some specific examples of search terms you're entering and what you expect to see and don't?

harder to navigate with iPhone, harder to edit the reply.
We've had a lot of peeps say they like the new format better on iPhones. Which model do you have? Which specific issues are making it harder to navigate / use than before?

I got the iPhone 6s and updated to the latest iOS, when typing a sentence and try to correct a typo in the middle of a sentence it won't let me i had to erase the entire sentence and there is some ad (cloud) in front of it and I can't see what am typing.

I'd been using the app for at least 3 yrs. On your 2nd q, if I try to go back between my first sentence above and correct or insert a letter or a word, I can't "tap" to do that Without back spacing therefore erasing all I've typed-in to get to one small correction in the middle of the sentence or paragraph, also an ad line blocking my view of what am typing. I understand about the ads to make money but it was frustrating and slowing down the entire process of answering or posting a question or comment. Don't get me wrong I've read and watched ads that interest me, but the format (glitch) on this stops me on spending more time on BYC. I like BYC, learned so much on this site.

Back
Top Bottom