FS - 12+ A & B Serama Eggs TYPEY & incl MILLE FLEUR! Ship MON

4kidZ

Fluffy Butt Farmer
11 Years
Sep 12, 2008
N. Central Florida-near Ocala
I have 12+ (YES 12!!!) Serama Eggs from a few pairs of Seramas. They will be a mix of MilleFleur, buff/pumpkins and black (w/ very subtle birchen hackles)/pumpkin eggs. Here are some pics of the Millefleur Serama parents:

15726_serama-fleurs8.jpg

Mille Fleur Seramas playing w/ everyone else's eggs!

15726_sushi2.jpg

Sushi (Dirty Rice is in the background and she was born from Blondie & Pumpkin)

15726_gib-girls0.jpg

15726_gib-girls2.jpg

Gibson Roo & hens

15726_dsc_2582.jpg

15726_dsc_2591.jpg

Previous Mille Fleur Hatches

15726_bcm-serama.jpg

Recently hatched (7 day old serama next to a 5 day old bcm)

15726_baby-serama-blondie.jpg

Recently hatched (2 day old baby serama from Blondie & Pumpkin)

The girls are all 10.5-11oz, and all (but 1 rooster who is 12oz) are all around 11.5 oz. I say A/B because I have never had a C bird layed from these particular birds. I have had mostly A, with a B (usually a rooster) here and there. Most have been nice and typey, too-which IMHO trumps the size!

Please post or PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

~Fluffy Butt Farms

PREVIOUS SHIPPING FEEDBACK:

As far as packing and shipping, I've shipped to many BYC'ers before. Here is what some have said
cool

"Got the eggies today - all came without damage!!! You should warn people about that fine fine shredded paper!!! lol"

"My e g g s arrived safe and sound! That was some packing job - I think they could've dropped it from tall buildings without damage - I'm impressed. Thank you so much for the extras!!!! Those are the smallest Serama e g g s I've ever seen! They're so cute!"

4kidZ

Fluffy Butt Farmer
11 Years
Sep 12, 2008
N. Central Florida-near Ocala
Quote:
oops! You are right! Columbus Day...I still have to work, so forgot it was a Holiday
sad.png

Will ship out Tuesday, then!

And, thanks for the compliments Rare Roo
big_smile.png

~4kidZ

SunshineSilkies

Songster
11 Years
Jan 10, 2009
Florida
Shannon,
Thanks for the Serama eggs and all of the extras!!!!! Make sure Eric gives you the cash!!!LOL Met them yesterday and they are great people!! Thanks again, and I will let you know how the hatch goes!!!

Vickie

Top Bottom