FS - 12+ A & B Serama Eggs TYPEY & incl MILLE FLEUR! Ship MON

4kidZ

Fluffy Butt Farmer
11 Years
Sep 12, 2008
N. Central Florida-near Ocala
I have 12+ (YES 12!!!) Serama Eggs from a few pairs of Seramas. They will be a mix of MilleFleur, buff/pumpkins and black (w/ very subtle birchen hackles)/pumpkin eggs. Here are some pics of the Millefleur Serama parents:

15726_serama-fleurs8.jpg

Mille Fleur Seramas playing w/ everyone else's eggs!

15726_sushi2.jpg

Sushi (Dirty Rice is in the background and she was born from Blondie & Pumpkin)

15726_gib-girls0.jpg

15726_gib-girls2.jpg

Gibson Roo & hens

15726_dsc_2582.jpg

15726_dsc_2591.jpg

Previous Mille Fleur Hatches

15726_bcm-serama.jpg

Recently hatched (7 day old serama next to a 5 day old bcm)

15726_baby-serama-blondie.jpg

Recently hatched (2 day old baby serama from Blondie & Pumpkin)

The girls are all 10.5-11oz, and all (but 1 rooster who is 12oz) are all around 11.5 oz. I say A/B because I have never had a C bird layed from these particular birds. I have had mostly A, with a B (usually a rooster) here and there. Most have been nice and typey, too-which IMHO trumps the size!

Please post or PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

~Fluffy Butt Farms

PREVIOUS SHIPPING FEEDBACK:

As far as packing and shipping, I've shipped to many BYC'ers before. Here is what some have said
cool

"Got the eggies today - all came without damage!!! You should warn people about that fine fine shredded paper!!! lol"

"My e g g s arrived safe and sound! That was some packing job - I think they could've dropped it from tall buildings without damage - I'm impressed. Thank you so much for the extras!!!! Those are the smallest Serama e g g s I've ever seen! They're so cute!"

Quote:
oops! You are right! Columbus Day...I still have to work, so forgot it was a Holiday
sad.png

Will ship out Tuesday, then!

And, thanks for the compliments Rare Roo
big_smile.png

~4kidZ

Shannon,
Thanks for the Serama eggs and all of the extras!!!!! Make sure Eric gives you the cash!!!LOL Met them yesterday and they are great people!! Thanks again, and I will let you know how the hatch goes!!!

Vickie

Back
Top Bottom