FS 4 offers Blue Andalusian, Gold Lakenvelder Welsummer, BSL eggs Okla

okiehen

Songster
12 Years
Oct 25, 2007
Oklahoma
9-24-09 limited egg offers are available
Offer #1 ( still available )
1 doz plus Blue Andalusian hatching eggs ready to ship .
Shipping is 2 day priority USPS . next available doz will be for Monday.

Pay by pay pal $24.00 shipping included.
My Andalusian eggs ship very well with great hatch rates. With all 3 colors of chicks blue black splash, the blue is better than the parent birds with beautiful lacing. You can see young stock from my birds, pictures in the link. Fun to candle eggs.
I'll add extras and package them with the best of care.

You can see pictures of my birds in my signature line.

The eggs are fresh collected today and the last 2 days the girls have started laying great and I have eggs eggs eggs.

Pm me for more info, or post a question.

Offer#2
1doz ready to ship (( still available ))
I have a dozen plus of this wonderful cross that makes a black sex link chick. Welsummer rooster crossed on barred rock hens.

The chicks will be sex able at hatch the roo chicks will be black with the large white head spot and be barred when feathered out.
The pullet chicks will be black and feather out black some could be chipmunk colored as well being partridge when feathered .

Will make a great dual-purpose choice, the pullets will lay large brown eggs and the roos will be big enough to process.

Ready to ship 1 doz eggs shipping included $20. pay by pay pal
2 day priority shipping with USPS. I use the large 12 x 12 x 8 box and lots of bubble wrap. 2 doz for $30.

I have hatched out some and have only the black chicks.
Fertile fresh eggs my hatch rate was 95%. My new hatch I hatched out 9 of 10 all black I got 7 black pullets and 3 black roos.

My barred rock hens are production grade and my welsummer rooster is a full brother to my main welsummer breeder I kept him as a back up he is equal in quality.

Offer #3
6 Golden Lakenvelder eggs( limited available) slowed in laying
ready to ship $18 shipping included

I can do 2 offers for one shipping but no more than 2 doz eggs in one box.

Offer #4
Welsummer eggs will post when available next month

All my chickens are from private breeders, no hatchery blood.

Last edited:
Offer #1 is sold.
Offer #2 I have 2 doz ready to go for $30.
Offer #3 still available.
Welsummers and Andalusians will be available for Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:
You cant go wrong with Okiehen's/Sharon's Eggs.

Her shipping is the best Ive seen. I received a dozen each of Welsummer and Andulausians (plus extras) and not one broke or cracked.

Just wanted to say I got 2 dozen eggs from her--1 dozen of BA and 1 dozen Sex-Link. She had the best packing I've ever seen. I'm about 2/3 the way through incubating and I've only had to pull 2 eggs out--the rest are all good!!! (of course won't count my "chicks 'till they're hatched") but so far the best I've ever had on shipped eggs!

thumbsup.gif
that's fantastic cant wait to see your pictures.

I'm hatching her Andalusians(lots of black and splash very little blue-thankfully) and Wellsummers as I type. Out of all only 4 were a loss(power outage when I wasn't home) and every one that made it to lockdown are now chirping or pipped..her Golden Lakenvelders were a 100% from day 1 to hatch for me as well
wee.gif

received some of these eggs, they were packaged very well, and all arrived in great shape. Just put them in bator, so no results yet, but an excellent packing job, and great communication(follow up) during, and after transaction. Great experience overall!

Back
Top Bottom