FS/Bantam Blue and Black Orpingtons/ MS

jmhappycowboy

The Egg Wrangler
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
Philadelphia, MS
I have for sell 5 Really nice Buff Silkies 1 Cockerel and 4 Pullets. These where hatched on 3/19/09 The Silkies are SOLD

I hatched these from eggs that I got from Ms Julie (Bamachicken) and they all have the correct amount of toes and I don't know what a lot of people talk about when they speak of toe seperation but their toes appear to be in the right place to me
hide.gif

I am asking $150 for the group and will be putting these on Eggbid in a day or so if noone here is interested.

I will ship. Buyer pays for boxes and shipping.

DSCN4547.jpg

DSCN4549.jpg

DSCN4552.jpg

I have more pics of the birds if you want to see more, just ask.

I have also decided to sell some of my Bantam Orpingtons also they are Blue and Black in color. I am posting a link to go to my photobucket album to look at pics to many to put here.

http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp190/jmhappycowboy/Bantam Orpingtons/

Last edited:
Thanks, I really like them but I think i'm just going to stick with my Bantam Orps and all the Standard breeds that I have. Thats the only reason I've offered these for sale.

Quote:
The silkies are not laying yet but should start anytime as they are 6 months old.

The Orpingtons range from 2 1/2 to 3 months of age.

Your Bantam Orps are precious. I am anxiously awaiting my hatch of Bantams from you. They are due next week.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom