FS: Blue Orpington Eggs

Hi Jim glad you decided to join the party
frow.gif
welcome!! My birds from you are doing great.
smile.png

I have a batch of eggs from Jim's blues in my bator now. I can't wait to see if he sent me all pullets in those eggs!
lau.gif
Jane you may as well start booking us for eggs! I'll be looking for more eggs before the summer heat sets in!

Thanks Ewesheep and Speckledhen! Golly, I just looked again. Thanks everyone! I've been lurking for awhile but like to read and see what's going on with the breeds I like instead of posting. I love my Blue Orps best of all and it tickles me to death when someone emails me that I'm a Grandpa again.
I remember Tracy. She came a couple times and then I lost track of her. I felt bad because everytime she came after Blue Orpington chicks, someone else had just left with them. Last year I sold a lot of chicks locally but this year I can't get any eggs in my own nest! LOL That's ok though. My wife is having a lot of health problems and I don't have as much time as I would like to hen granny right now. I do have some in the incubator now and I'm not sure but I may have kept all the pullets but surely not! Last year for the first time ever, I was hatching out way more pullets than roosters, like 20 to 5. I probably sold the wrong rooster and that will never happen again. I have a super big black rooster now but mine hatch more blue and splash. He may change that. I like to keep all three colors but don't have any black hens now. I have two young splash roosters that hatched this winter and if they ever catch up with the size of their feet, I will be calling them "Sir".
Thanks again for the nice welcome. I enjoy reading all your posts.
Jim

Hi Jim!!
big_smile.png

Out of the ones I have hatched this winter I have, 2 BEAUTIFUL Splash hens, 2 dark blue hens, and I think 2 dark blue roos! Everyone that sees them LOVES them and wants them. uhhh.... NO!
Thanks again for ALL of your help!
Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,
Good to hear from you. Tell everyone the Orps are just eye candy and not to be under their arm when they leave!
Finally got all my downsizing accomplished and the work is much easier now. Sure is lonesome out at the barn though with only about 50 or so left! Had someone steal some birds but they didn't get any Orps.
Jim

Back
Top Bottom