FS: Chicken saddles (wing protector) and goose, duck, chicken diapers

Hmmm...I'm thinking I need to get a few of these. I'm not sure of the measurements though, so I will have to measure the birds when I go home for spring break friday. I will get back to you though!

Quote:
Harley Davidson or OSU fabric. OSU is hard to find. I prolly need one for when my DD takes a chicken to the school talent show.(magic act)

Last edited:
Quote:
Harley Davidson or OSU fabric. OSU is hard to find. I prolly need one for when my DD takes a chicken to the school talent show.(magic act)

I will see what I can find. OSU may be hard to find since I'm in Iowa.
lol.png
Harley would be cute.
My daughter did a talent contest with her favorite hen and it was a hoot and even made the paper. It was chicken tricks and she got that chicken to do anything for a grape. Good luck.

Quote:
The elastic goes around the tail. I make mine adjustable so they work well on birds with a lot of feathers or just a little. They are so lightweight. I use cotton and the birds don't really seem to mind them after a bit. I have tried different ones on my hens when I was making the pattern to make sure they worked well before selling them and they didn't seem to mind.

Quote:

lol.png
Harley would be cute.
My daughter did a talent contest with her favorite hen and it was a hoot and even made the paper. It was chicken tricks and she got that chicken to do anything for a grape. Good luck.

OH Taylor already was frontpage on a local FL newspaper.... for eating italian ice and making a mess with it.
At the talent show she will crack a egg into a pan and make a chick/en appear. DOnt buy any fabric for me. I need to see if we use a serama,dutch banty or showgirl.I will it my local Joann to check for cute fabric.

Quote:
lol.png
Harley would be cute.

OH Taylor already was frontpage on a local FL newspaper.... for eating italian ice and making a mess with it.
At the talent show she will crack a egg into a pan and make a chick/en appear. DOnt buy any fabric for me. I need to see if we use a serama,dutch banty or showgirl.I will it my local Joann to check for cute fabric.

Cute!

I have some chickie eggs in the 'bator, so I will be contacting you once they hatch and get full grown so I can get a correct measurement on them!
smile.png

Can you make diapers for ducks and geese?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom